Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Cookery post - Non B&O - Scandinavian related

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Chris Harrison
Top 200 Contributor
Peak District
Posts 381
Bronze Member
Chris Harrison Posted: Mon, Mar 26 2012 12:07 PM

Bought some Spelt-Dinkel Brod Pyramid from a UK Supermarket. Any ideas what to eat with it?

Beosound 8, Beotime, Beocom 4, Beo 5, Lutron Rania, MacBook 15" (Mid 2015), iPad Pro, iPhone 6S, B&O Play H3, Beolit 12, Form 2, A8 Headphones, B&O Play A1, B&O Essence

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Mon, Mar 26 2012 5:42 PM

jinkster:

Bought some Spelt-Dinkel Brod Pyramid from a UK Supermarket. Any ideas what to eat with it?

Swedish Meatballs of course ... and you can do A/B tests with your local Ikea's supply :-

BeoNut since '75

Søren Hammer
Top 100 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 953
Bronze Member

I don't know about what kind of bread you are talking about, but guessing that it is like "knækbrød"

Us Danes typically use soft cheese on knækbrød. Sometimes I enjoy Nutella, salami, thin pieces of roastbeef or "rullepølse" on knækbrød as a snack Laughing

Other Scandinavian specialities would of course include Æbleskiver, Danish-style pancakes, Frikadeller (fried meatballs). If you would try some sweets, you ought to try Finnish liquorice, Spunk, Poletter (alternatively Blue Jeans) and Marabou chocolate Smile

Vinyl records, cassettes, open reel, valve amplifiers and film photography.

Jeff
Top 25 Contributor
USA
Posts 3,793
Silver Member
Jeff replied on Tue, Mar 27 2012 5:52 PM

Don't forget the lukefisk! Ick!

Jeff

I'm afraid I'm recovering from the BeoVirus. Sad

Søren Hammer
Top 100 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 953
Bronze Member

Jeff:

Don't forget the lukefisk! Ick!

Haha Laughing

Vinyl records, cassettes, open reel, valve amplifiers and film photography.

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Sat, Mar 31 2012 4:54 AM

Søren Hammer:
Sometimes I enjoy Nutella,

As kids we would take two pieces, put marmite in the middle, squeeze .... and watch the little black worms wriggle out of the holes before we licked them up .... always got "yuck!!!" from the future Fabric Selectors

BeoNut since '75

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS