Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beosystem 5000 manuals Free or Beosystem 7000 manual exchange

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 0 Followers

andyt
Not Ranked
Posts 12
Bronze Member
andyt Posted: Fri, Apr 6 2012 9:26 PM

Hi

I have a full set of Beosystem 5000 manuals

BM 5000

Beocord 5000

MCP 5000

Beogram 5005

Beogram CD 50

Free to anyone who genuinely wants them for their system not to go on ebay! I will post free to UK for a donation to this great site if abroad pm me and we will see what the cost is??

Happy to exchange if anyone has any Beosystem 7000 manuals??

Thanks

Andy

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder

You have a PM/email ... I would love the manuals for the 5000; unless someone offers you an exchange in which case I will step back and allow for a win/win situation :-)

BeoNut since '75

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

Elephant you are too far away, and I was here first, and its easier to ship to DK than down under Laughing, its a pity that we don't have the 7000 manuals to change with, let the best man win. It would be a nice completion to my hard fought for, 5000 stack.

Lets see what Andy comes up with, Big Smile 

Collecting Vintage B&O is not a hobby, its a lifestyle.

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder

Soren, if you do not have a set to go with your recent arrival, then you take them :-)

I already have an almost set from my first BM 5000, but I also have 2xBeoSystem 5000s that I wanted to complement; but if you don't have any at all then you deserve them the most !

BeoNut since '75

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

elephant:

Soren, if you do not have a set to go with your recent arrival, then you take them :-)

I already have an almost set from my first BM 5000, but I also have 2xBeoSystem 5000s that I wanted to complement; but if you don't have any at all then you deserve them the most !

You Sir are a Beoworlder and a gentleman, I have the manual in original envelope for the MCP, if I get the manuals from Andy, the MCP manual is free to go.

andyt
Not Ranked
Posts 12
Bronze Member
andyt replied on Sat, Apr 7 2012 8:34 AM

Hi

Soren you were the first to PM me so you can have them sorry elephant! Just let me know what address you want them sending to!

They are in good condition some have the sleeves on them.

Kind Regards

Andy

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder

Søren Mexico:
I have the manual in original envelope for the MCP, if I get the manuals from Andy, the MCP manual is free to go.

That's OKAY Soren - keep it for the moment - it has a good home :-)

BeoNut since '75

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder

andyt:
sorry elephant!

No problem Andy ! while you were sleeping we had already worked out who was the rightful owner :-)

BeoNut since '75

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

andyt:

Hi

Soren you were the first to PM me so you can have them sorry elephant! Just let me know what address you want them sending to!

Kind Regards

Andy

Hi Andy, Thank you very much, a very generous gift from you, you have a mail with the address.

Another successful action, that shows what this forum, and its members, is about .Lets have a Party !!!

Jonathan
Top 75 Contributor
Melbourne, Australia
Posts 1,811
Bronze Member
Jonathan replied on Tue, Apr 10 2012 6:07 AM

elephant:

andyt:
sorry elephant!

No problem Andy ! while you were sleeping we had already worked out who was the rightful owner :-)

Ed,

I have a non-english set if you'd like them???

x:________________________

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Tue, Apr 10 2012 10:29 AM

Jonathan:

elephant:

andyt:
sorry elephant!

Ed,

I have a non-english set if you'd like them???

Thanks Jonathan ! 

If they are Danish or even Scandinavian I can think of someone who might prefer them Whistle

BeoNut since '75

Jonathan
Top 75 Contributor
Melbourne, Australia
Posts 1,811
Bronze Member
Jonathan replied on Wed, Apr 11 2012 1:07 AM

I'll bring them in to work tomorrow.. then maybe something could be sorted out between two beoworlders?? Whistle

x:________________________

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

Søren Mexico:

andyt:

Hi

Kind Regards

Andy

Hi Andy, Thank you very much, a very generous gift from you, you have a mail with the address.

Another successful action, that shows what this forum, and its members, is about .Lets have a Party !!!

Well it didn't turn out as I thought, the manuals didn't arrive, Andy doesn't answer his mail. I sent Andy an email 4 days ago where I asked if he had shipped the manuals, and also if it was OK if I donated USD 50.00 to the forum, but no answer, anybody knows where Andy is about ?

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Sun, Apr 29 2012 10:59 PM

Søren Mexico:

anybody knows where Andy is about ?

there have been other years where he has gone quiet for various reasons

just give him some time

BeoNut since '75

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS