Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

iPad wall docks

rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff Posted: Sat, Aug 22 2015 3:36 PM

The BeoIntegration site has been updated today to show that the brushed aluminum B&O iPad Air and iPad Mini wall docks are now available! Previously, they were only available to B&O showrooms.

Info is under the Knowledge Base\Technical Inspiration section.

olvisab
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,391
Bronze Member
olvisab replied on Sat, Aug 22 2015 3:58 PM

Thanks for this info

i would prefer a motorised wall dock like my iroom glass landscape wall dock. If it is less expensive than an iroom dock, that's would be rather a good news.

4 beolab 5,  beolab 9, beolab 10, beolab 5000, beolab 8000 mk2, beolab 6002, beolab 3500, beovision 7 55 mk2,  2 beovision 11 46 mk4, beotime, beosound ouverture, beosound essence, beoplay A8, beomaster 900 RG de luxe and the collection continues...

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Sun, Aug 23 2015 2:39 PM

I've checked with my dealer on prices. The prices are not yet appearing in their ordering system.

BeoMegaMan
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 601
Bronze Member

Depending on if they are in-wall or on-wall and weather it's a mini or a standard iPad, they sell between $349-$499USD. 

Ah, you know... A little B&O here, a little there 

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Mon, Aug 24 2015 5:15 PM

BeoMegaMan:

Depending on if they are in-wall or on-wall and weather it's a mini or a standard iPad, they sell between $349-$499USD. 

Certainly a better price that those few that were recently being sold on eBay for around $1000!

tradingman
Not Ranked
Posts 41
Bronze Member
Hmmmm does this work? With the new BeoMusic App - you have to rotate the IPad for multiroom control Unsure
beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Tue, Sep 8 2015 12:37 PM

tradingman:
Hmmmm does this work? With the new BeoMusic App - you have to rotate the IPad for multiroom control Unsure

There are both landscape and portrait versions. The version I have seen in B&O showrooms has been the landscape version.

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Tue, Sep 8 2015 12:39 PM

Correction: The portrait version is only available for the iPad Mini. The iPad Air and the iPad Mini both come in landscape versions.

BeoMegaMan
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 601
Bronze Member

The vertical version is only available in quantity runs. It isn't something that is stocked and readily available like the landscape versions. 

Ah, you know... A little B&O here, a little there 

tradingman
Not Ranked
Posts 41
Bronze Member
beojeff:

There are both landscape and portrait versions. The version I have seen in B&O showrooms has been the landscape version.

But in landscape you cannot go to the main screen of the app and for multiroom screen you have to rotate the iPad. Sad
beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Wed, Sep 9 2015 11:28 AM

tradingman:
beojeff:

But in landscape you cannot go to the main screen of the app and for multiroom screen you have to rotate the iPad. Sad

The wall mount is intended for the BeoLink app for home automation and browsing the BeoSound 5 library.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS