Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

The Jasper Morrison mobile phone is simple.

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Simonbeo
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,451
Bronze Member
Simonbeo Posted: Sat, Oct 3 2015 10:57 AM

I find this new phone quite appealingly fresh in a retro Braun way

https://www.punkt.ch/en/products/mp01-mobile-phone/

Beo Century ,Beoplay V1, Beocenter 6, Ex-Beolit 12, Beotime , A8. Beolit 15 , Form 2i , Beolab 2000, Beoplay A3.Beosound 1

Simonbeo
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,451
Bronze Member

Very Dieter Rams

Beo Century ,Beoplay V1, Beocenter 6, Ex-Beolit 12, Beotime , A8. Beolit 15 , Form 2i , Beolab 2000, Beoplay A3.Beosound 1

Chris
Top 75 Contributor
Ostend-BE
Posts 1,170
Bronze Member
Chris replied on Sat, Oct 3 2015 11:43 AM

Refreshing phone! Too bad, comes from a non-European country so additional import taxes added to the price...

"Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see, let your ears tell you the truth."

Jeff
Top 25 Contributor
USA
Posts 3,793
Silver Member
Jeff replied on Sat, Oct 3 2015 4:10 PM

Very nice, simple and well designed, minimalist. Of course, when switched off an iPhone is pretty minimalist, but when on the whole screen is junked up with app icons, guess if you don't want apps it'd be more minimal!

The best cell phone I ever had, when you evaluate them as a "phone" and not a portable PC, was an old, small Motorola flip phone. Tiny, had the best sound and reception of any phone I've ever had. I never did learn how to text with the standard phone keyboard well though, I've seen some kids and a lot of Japanese people who can outdo me on my iPhone texting with that kind of keyboard, but I never have texted enough to get that fast, with either kind of phone. I needed texting because everyone at work did it as ways to coordinate meetings, etc.

Jeff

I'm afraid I'm recovering from the BeoVirus. Sad

BeoBoy68
Top 75 Contributor
Alsace 🇨🇵
Posts 1,247
Bronze Member
Thanks for the link

Punkt: the name and design sounds and looks very German Big Smile

The housing is too thick. The price is too expensive.

Not for me, I need a device to stream my B&O Stick out tongue

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS