Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoMusic App Freezing playing Playlists from iOS library

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Sal
Top 75 Contributor
California, USA
Posts 1,197
Bronze Member
Sal Posted: Fri, Dec 18 2015 2:46 PM

Has anyone had issues with the BeoMusic App freezing when selecting songs from a playlist stored locally on their iOS device?

The Beomusic app freezes when I select songs from some standard playlists, and from all smart playlists locally stored on my iOS device. Here's what happens in one instance:

It froze when I selected a song in a standard playlist (containing 338 songs). I force quit the app and after a restart, tried a playlist with less than 20 songs, and it worked fine. I went to another playlist, with about 50 songs, and it worked fine. I tried the original playlist, and lo and behold the app froze (it continued to play the song from the previous playlist).

All smart playlists seem to make the app freeze, unfortunately. I'd like to hear from this forum before I send a message to Beocare, because maybe I don't know all of the capabilities of the App yet or I'm doing something wrong, or this is a known bug.

Playlists that Twonky can see and display from my DLNA server seem to work fine. In fact, DLNA and Beomusic seem to work flawlessly. 

This freezing behavior is happening whether playing music to the A6 as well as to the Essence MkII.

I'm running BeoMusic on an iPhone 6S (iOS 9.2). Both the A6 and the Essence have been upgraded to the latest OS.

Sal
Top 75 Contributor
California, USA
Posts 1,197
Bronze Member
Sal replied on Sat, Dec 19 2015 12:55 AM

Guess I'll report it to Beocare, since no one else seems to have had any of the above.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS