Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BLGW Diary

rated by 0 users
This post has 30 Replies | 4 Followers

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
Chris Hassell Posted: Tue, May 17 2016 12:16 AM
Hi all,

I've just got my BLGW and already absolutely loving it. It seems to work really well and be very solid as a system. I love how it's suddenly exposed the inner workings of what my B&O products are doing behind the scenes (I'm almost obsessively monitoring what's going on as I press various buttons). I thought I'd start a thread diary, on what experiences I go through with it etc. I'm sure I'm going to be pestering you all for hints and experiences too. Already so much great stuff I've learnt on here. @beojeff I owe all my Hue knowledge to you!

Is that really self indulgent or quite a handy thing to do? Whistle I don't want to bore everyone!

BeoVision Eclipse 55”, Beolab 18s, Beolab 19s, Beosound 1, Beoplay P2, H3, BeoRemote One IR, BeoRemote One BT, Beoplay S8, Beosound Essence MkII, BeoTime

Normann
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 277
Bronze Member
Normann replied on Tue, May 17 2016 6:59 AM

That's great. Love to know and learn more about the BLGW

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Tue, May 17 2016 11:43 AM

Congratulations on your addition! I think the thread is a great idea.

Did you take advantage of the "capture resources" feature for Hue under the "Resources" tab? It imports all of your Lights, Scenes, and Groups from the Hue bridge.You might not know yet how to use Hue "Groups" since that feature isn't in the current Hue app. However, Groups can be really useful. You can create Groups of lights using the Hue debug utility on your computer. For example, you can create a group of lights for a particular room and each group gets a numeric value assigned to it. The default Group is "0" as a Group that includes all of your lights.

If you find yourself getting really odd results from a macro, you likely have made a mistake in a macro somewhere --sometimes in another macro that creates a conflict. This can drive you crazy trying to track down the error.

Once you have a good set of Hue Scenes and Groups and good macros, you might want to take it to the next level: adding an Amazon Echo! You can then create IFTTT macros to trigger your BLGW macros using voice commands.

Have fun!

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Tue, May 17 2016 11:59 AM

I thought it might be useful to contribute to this thread a list of LIGHT and CONTROL commands that I have found have particular uses by B&O. The list is incomplete and still needs some work.

LIGHT FUNCTION 1 through LIGHT FUNCTION 10 are used for Beo4 navi commands.

CONTROL FUNCTION 22 through CONTROL FUNCTION 33 are used for Beo4 navi commands.

LIGHT FUNCTION 22 through LIGHT FUNCTION 27 are used for Essence Remote buttons in LIGHT mode.

The following are commands assigned to functions on the BeoRemote One (the list is incomplete):

LIGHT FUNCTION 1 = MORNING

LIGHT FUNCTION 2 = LEAVING

LIGHT FUNCTION 3 =  COMING HOME

LIGHT FUNCTION 4 = TV VIEWING

LIGHT FUNCTION 5 = EVENING

LIGHT FUNCTION 6 =  MUSIC

LIGHT FUNCTION 7 = RELAX

LIGHT FUNCTION 8 = SLEEP

LIGHT FUNCTION 9 = GENERAL

LIGHT FUNCTION 10 = OUTDOOR

= HOME

= DINNER

= CINEMA

= BEDTIME

= NIGHT

= WELCOME HOME

= GOODBYE

CONTROL FUNCTION 1 =  WINDOW 1

CONTROL FUNCTION 2 = WINDOW 2

CONTROL FUNCTION 3 – WINDOW 3

CONTROL FUNCTION 4 = WINDOW 4

CONTROL FUNCTION 5 =  WINDOW 5

CONTROL FUNCTION 11 = CURTAIN 1

CONTROL FUNCTION 12 =  CURTAIN 2

CONTROL FUNCTION 13 = CURTAIN 3

CONTROL FUNTION 14 = CURTAIN 4

CONTROL FUNCTION 15 = CURTAIN 5

CONTROL FUNCTION 21 =  ON_OFF1

CONTROL FUNCTION 22 = ON_OFF2

CONTROL FUNCTION 23 =  ON_OFF3

CONTROL FUNCTION 24 = ON_OFF4

CONTROL FUNCTION 25 = ON_OFF5

= SHADE 1

= SHADE 2

= SHADE 3

= SHADE 4

= SHADE 5

= FAN

= DOORLOCK

= ALARM

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
beojeff:

Congratulations on your addition! I think the thread is a great idea.

Did you take advantage of the "capture resources" feature for Hue under the "Resources" tab? It imports all of your Lights, Scenes, and Groups from the Hue bridge.You might not know yet how to use Hue "Groups" since that feature isn't in the current Hue app. However, Groups can be really useful. You can create Groups of lights using the Hue debug utility on your computer. For example, you can create a group of lights for a particular room and each group gets a numeric value assigned to it. The default Group is "0" as a Group that includes all of your lights.

If you find yourself getting really odd results from a macro, you likely have made a mistake in a macro somewhere --sometimes in another macro that creates a conflict. This can drive you crazy trying to track down the error.

Once you have a good set of Hue Scenes and Groups and good macros, you might want to take it to the next level: adding an Amazon Echo! You can then create IFTTT macros to trigger your BLGW macros using voice commands.

Have fun!

Already having so much fun with it - the capture feature is amazing! One thing I was going to ask was when capturing B&O products - I'm figuring out through trial and error at the moment how to capture certain 'state updates' - what do the tick boxes next to each field mean. When you click one it inserts an exclamation mark in the event code. Is it basically saying this is the thing that's changed since the last state?? Hope that makes sense!

I did capture resources from the Hue - really really useful. I have all my Hue bulbs in one room and have it setup as such in the Hue app - this room has been imported as a GROUP into the BLGW - so really handy for switching all lights on and off etc. So easy to setup.

I did have a problem connecting to the Hue Bridge as it wouldn't create a user from the BLGW (yes I was pressing the button on the bridge), but I created a use using the API interface on the Hue which fed back the long ID number for the user when it was created. I copied and pasted this into the username field on the BLGW and hurrah it connected immediately (how satisfying is it when the systems turn green at the bottom off the BLGW interface Big Smile)

BeoVision Eclipse 55”, Beolab 18s, Beolab 19s, Beosound 1, Beoplay P2, H3, BeoRemote One IR, BeoRemote One BT, Beoplay S8, Beosound Essence MkII, BeoTime

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
@beojeff have you had any luck using the motion sensors in the Nest Protect Smoke Alarms yet? I see we can detect the LED status colour change from them on the BLGW - but not sure when that actually happens. I was going to test if the BLGW picks up when the nightlight comes on from the protect but haven't had a chance yet.

mjmedlo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 922
Bronze Member
mjmedlo replied on Tue, May 17 2016 4:34 PM
The BLGW is a fantastic product.

And it's a much easier programming device than

The crestron and savant and control4 competitors.

I recently got back from a training showing all of the things the BLGW can do.

When you attach the global cache it becomes an infinitely wide IR controller.

The trainer unlocked doors, triggered shades, ran a vacuum cleaner, made coffee.

It was fantastic.

Any number of IP or RS232 devices can be connected.

Quite spectacular.

I use radiora2 and Alexa at the moment but intend to expand to some IR control before too long.

For less than $2k it seems to me that nothing comes close to matching the abilities of the BLGW.
Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
Love it - holding back from getting a Global Cache IPIR at the moment!

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Wed, May 18 2016 10:30 PM

Good news for Philips Hue users! Yesterday, Hue released the new iOS Hue App Gen2. With the new app, you can create a Hue API GROUP for each of your rooms through the app. This is as easy as ticking off the boxes to indicate which light is in a room. This is so much easier to create the API GROUP than going to the computer and using JSON commands. After creating the GROUPS, they show up on the BLGW when you import the resources.

This has a huge benefits when using Apple Homekit - since Homekit has a limited number of Hue lights upon which a command can act.

I have yet to see how this will affect the SCENES. I'm worried that it might try to create a separate SCENE for each and every GROUP. Since the Hue bridge can only hold a limited number of SCENES, this could cause a problem by generating too many SCENES. This will need to be tested to see.

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Wed, May 18 2016 10:53 PM

Update to observations about new Hue app: My fears were true. The new Hue app wants to create scenes specific for each room group. Also, the new app cannot import SCENES from the old app! Fortunately, you can still use the Gen1 app to recall these SCENES. Also, the global SCENES have been imported already into the BLGW and can still be used by the BLGW.

There really is no good reason for this limitation. While the new Gen2 app utilizes GROUPS, all of the existing SCENES have already been assigned to a GROUP -- which is GROUP 0. GROUP 0 is the global group that contains all of the lights. I suspect that enough complaints in the Hue API developer forum might get Philips Hue to makes some changes to fix this.

Regardless, we can use the BLGW to take advantage of the best of both Hue Apps. We can use the existing global GROUP 0 SCENES and we can create specific SCENES for each room GROUP.

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
beojeff:

Update to observations about new Hue app: My fears were true. The new Hue app wants to create scenes specific for each room group. Also, the new app cannot import SCENES from the old app! Fortunately, you can still use the Gen1 app to recall these SCENES. Also, the global SCENES have been imported already into the BLGW and can still be used by the BLGW.

There really is no good reason for this limitation. While the new Gen2 app utilizes GROUPS, all of the existing SCENES have already been assigned to a GROUP -- which is GROUP 0. GROUP 0 is the global group that contains all of the lights. I suspect that enough complaints in the Hue API developer forum might get Philips Hue to makes some changes to fix this.

Regardless, we can use the BLGW to take advantage of the best of both Hue Apps. We can use the existing global GROUP 0 SCENES and we can create specific SCENES for each room GROUP.

Hey @beojeff I'm sure I got this app the other week when my first Hue bulbs arrived? It's handy it creates a group for each room, but separating the scenes is a bit annoying. 2 steps forward, one step back hey!

So I've been away this week so not had a lot of time to play with my new toy (BLGW), and I'm awaiting an IR eye from my dealer so I can really play with the Essence remote in IR mode(s).

In the meantime I was playing with using the STATUS updates from the Essence (with the remote in BT mode still) to get the Hue bulbs to change colour. Essentially if its status changed to PAUSE or NONE then the lights turned off. If it changed to PLAY then they turned on. Not really a usable setup but at least let me play.

The next night as my wife was moaning to our architect about how I'd been playing with music and lights going on and off all the time, the lights all just switched off! Weird (and perfectly timed to make me look like a moron Big Smile) - I don't think I've quite got my head round the B&O status updates - could it have been the Essence just broadcasting an "I'm still off" status??

Also, Who's got an IR blaster controlled from their BLGW? I think I'm going to order one to control my Sony TV and ATV4 in the living room. Wondered if anyone had other products they use with a IP-IR?

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
I'm just trying my Beo4 in LIGHT mode but nothing seems to be coming through my BV11 to the BLGW. Am I being stupid?

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Fri, May 20 2016 12:24 PM

Chris Hassell:
I'm just trying my Beo4 in LIGHT mode but nothing seems to be coming through my BV11 to the BLGW. Am I being stupid?

What commands are you entering? For example, on the Beo4 "LIGHT" + "8".

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
beojeff:

I was pressing 'Light' on the BEO4 then trying loads of different buttons, including the numbers but the BLGW didn't pick up anything when capturing (or monitoring). Do I need to tell the BV11 to send commands through to the BLGW somewhere?

Also - we've had a problem with our boiler today which has meant I've bought a Nest thermostat and water heating (UK) earlier than anticipated. It's being installed as I type this at work. It's so sad how excited I am isn't it? Lets have a Party !!!

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
Well the Nest Thermostat has now nicely joined my setup. In the spirit of playing when I have it set to 17° it turns all my Hue bulbs off. 18° turns them all on Big Smile so easy, so so cool!

I'm not keeping it like this - but turning bulbs on and off is a good way for me to test if I'm capturing the correct events.

If the Thermostat changes the temp itself does that come through as an event?

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Fri, May 20 2016 11:34 PM

Chris Hassell:
beojeff:

I was pressing 'Light' on the BEO4 then trying loads of different buttons, including the numbers but the BLGW didn't pick up anything when capturing (or monitoring). Do I need to tell the BV11 to send commands through to the BLGW somewhere?

Also - we've had a problem with our boiler today which has meant I've bought a Nest thermostat and water heating (UK) earlier than anticipated. It's being installed as I type this at work. It's so sad how excited I am isn't it? Lets have a Party !!!

Yes, you do need to tell your BV11 to send LIGHT commands! I've had my B&O configured for so long to do this that I had forgotten that you have to do this. BTW, if you look at the MLGW (yes, MLGW) documentation on the beointegration site, it give details about how to do this with various B&O products.

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
beojeff:

Yes, you do need to tell your BV11 to send LIGHT commands! I've had my B&O configured for so long to do this that I had forgotten that you have to do this. BTW, if you look at the MLGW (yes, MLGW) documentation on the beointegration site, it give details about how to do this with various B&O products.

Woohoo! Thanks @beojeff. Menu>Setup, press red then centre button on Beo4 immediately to get into the deeper settings menu.

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
So, I'm becoming an expert in using STATE_UPDATE from B&O products. This is mainly because the IR eye for my living room (where my Hue bulbs and Essence MKII are) hasn't arrived yet so I'm using the Essence Remote in BT mode, essentially meaning I have to detect what's going on with the Essence via STATUS_UPDATE.

I have wired my small Sony TV audio into the Line-In of the Essence instead of them both going into the S8 Connection Hub (which is rubbish in my opinion, the auto source switch-over seems A LOT better on the Essence Line-In and the Connection Hub seems to create really loud speaker pops). This allows me to turn on the Hue lights via BLGW when the TV is turned on and activates the Line-In of the Essence.

For example the event I'm capturing on the Essence would be:

*/*/AV renderer/*/

STATE_UPDATE?state=Play!&sourceName=Line-In

This means that the macro is fired if the source is 'Line-In' and the thing that's *just* changed to the STATE of the Essence is it changing to 'Play' (that's what the exclamation mark means - it took me a little while to figure out what the ! meant).

By the same token I can use the bottom button on the essence remote (which in BT mode pauses the Essence sound) and the following to turn off the lights whilst keeping the TV on...

Event captured...

*/*/AV renderer/*/

STATE_UPDATE?state=Pause!&sourceName=Line-In

Commands fired...

$area/*/AV renderer/Living Room/

Volume level?Level=52

$area/*/DIMMER/*/

_SET ON?_VALUE=false

Which basically 'hears' the pause event, immediately resets the volume back to a decent level, and turns the DIMMERS (Hue Bulbs) off. Pressing the top button of the Essence remote then turns the lights back on (as the status of the Essence changes to 'play' again.

I'm doing all this playing in the Living room as I've ordered a GlobalCache IP-IR which I'm going to use to really bring the Sony TV into the party Lets have a Party !!!

Upstairs I have already been using the overlay on the BV11 with Beo4 to turn the thermostat down downstairs (and playing with the the lights downstairs also - I really need to get some more Hue Bulbs in the bedroom) after great advice from @beojeff on how to setup pass-through of LIGHT and CONTROL commands.

I've decided though that pressing 'List' then selecting 'Return' to bring up the overlay isn't particularly user friendly. So I have captured the LIGHT command from the Beo4 on the BLGW which activates a BeoRemote One 'Home Control' command on the BV11, therefore bringing up the overlay with one, sensibly-labelled press. The only thing is I need to create macros to capture navigation and selection controls (the Beo4 is still in LIGHT mode you see) and convert into equivalent Beoremote One commands as you can't navigate the overlay until you've done this (you can press BACK to get the Beo4 back into the source mode you are in, but BACK should close the overlay really shouldn't it Wink - which it does once you've mapped it via the BLGW).

I'm going for the easiest, most user friendly ways of doing things, hence experimenting so much.

I really really hope this is useful or at least mildly interesting for people to read about???

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
Quick mid-week lesson:

Don't experiment with the looping macro technique for volume up with the essence remote in LIGHT mode when your wife is in the room. It just wouldn't stop getting louder!

Eeek! I woke one of our kids as well! Whistle

stefan
Top 50 Contributor
200 miles from Struer
Posts 2,920
Bronze Member
stefan replied on Thu, May 26 2016 3:09 PM

If I remember correctly there also is a warning in the MLGW manual....

Stefan

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
stefan:

If I remember correctly there also is a warning in the MLGW manual....

Stefan

There absolutely is. Heehee Unsure

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Fri, Jun 3 2016 1:47 AM

The creator of the MLGW / BLGW has emailed me asked me to give him constructive feedback on ways the BLGW could be better.

@Chris - would you say that you would like to see more B&O commands that could be used as triggers for macros? I gather that you would like to be able to for example use "V.AUX" to trigger a macro.

I'm going to suggest that the resulting actions in macros be organized more like they were in the MLGW. There really is no organization of levels of hierarchy in the BLGW like there was in the MLGW. Everything is just thrown in in one massive list.

mjmedlo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 922
Bronze Member
mjmedlo replied on Fri, Jun 3 2016 3:34 AM
beojeff:

The creator of the MLGW / BLGW has emailed me asked me to give him constructive feedback on ways the BLGW could be better.

@Chris - would you say that you would like to see more B&O commands that could be used as triggers for macros? I gather that you would like to be able to for example use "V.AUX" to trigger a macro.

I'm going to suggest that the resulting actions in macros be organized more like they were in the MLGW. There really is no organization of levels of hierarchy in the BLGW like there was in the MLGW. Everything is just thrown in in one massive list.

I would love to have a 'source' trigger a Macro.

That would be very useful IMO.

Just my .02.
tradingman
Not Ranked
Posts 41
Bronze Member
beojeff:

It would be fantastic if they could implement a FEHM or Open HUB driver native (not via custom strings). This would be the door to a lot of wireless home automation systems in Europe. Especially for customers that don't have KNX or other home automation systems via cable.

My gateway runs with a raspberry and z-wave components via costing strings. But very limited and no status feedback at the moment.

Regards from Bavaria

Mat
Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
beojeff:

Hello mate, great to hear from you. Let me grab some time this weekend to think properly as its a great opportunity to be asked. I've just been here there and everywhere for the past 2 weeks, would love a full solid day to play!

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
@beojeff I haven't had the time I wanted to play this weekend but to share some of my thoughts...

- would love to be able to capture source buttons from B&O remotes as already mentioned by @mjmedlo

- leading on from the above I'd love to be able to capture any command from a B&O remote although I'm guessing B&O limit this. I could then for example capture commands when a B&O remote is on TV mode via my Essence IR receiver and convert through BLGW into whatever I want.

- I'd love to have some sort of 'variables' system which could be used to keep track of the state of somethings. For example when a room's lights are turned on you would set a variable named 'lights' within that area to '1'. You could then used this variable to inform other events when they are actioned.

- I think in order for the above to have any usefulness the way events are captured would have to be expanded upon to include such things as IF, AND, OR type macros.

- The above two points would then enable a single button to perform multiple functions and therefore do things such as lights on/off or cycling through different functions depending on current state.

- it would also allow more useful and simple the led virtual button.

- Ability to easily adapt the B&O system controls into interface elements and macros (e.g. 'Pre made' volume macros/buttons)

- Live preview of app interface would be nice (but probably so much effort it's not really worth it).

- it would be handy to have a 'stop all macros' button for when loops go crazy(!!)

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
To add a little entry to my diary...

I haven't spent as much time as I wanted to playing with the BLGW in the past two weeks but...

- I have added an IR eye to my Essence MKII in the living room. I can now capture IR from the Essence remote (the IR blisters really do seem quite strong).

- I have played but failed so far at turning the essence remote to change volume on the essence box in a similar way to how it works in BT mode. Turning increments the volume but I can't get a successful looping macro (actioned when the 'continue' command is received) as it doesn't seem to CANCEL when the 'release' command is received. Indifferent

- So far I just have the top button on the remote turning on all my Hue bulbs and the bottom one turning them off. Still quite exciting to have such a sexy remote for the lights Big Smile

- Holding down on the essence remote does send an additional IR command but AFTER sending the press/hold/release for the quick click. Am I missing something here. Is it therefore only usable if the 'quick click' event actions something that you won't notice or nothing at all. Not sure if I'm making sense???

- I have got my Global Cache IP-IR and at first it didn't work sending commands to my Sony TV but then I found alternative Sony TV IR codes after a Google search and it seemed to work across all Sony commands. I also quickly tried an Apple TV IR command from the second IR output on the Global Cache which also worked. However the IR commands don't seem to being broadcast anymore. More on this soon as I need more time to figure out if I've messed something up, the link to the Global Cache is showing as green and ok though.

- I do notice that my Essence seemed to start ignoring commands from the BLGW until after a restart of the essence. Maybe I'd confused it with an infinite looping macro mess-up?!?

riverstyx
Top 100 Contributor
SouthWest UK
Posts 938
Bronze Member
riverstyx replied on Mon, Jun 6 2016 12:50 AM

Chris Hassell:
- I'd love to have some sort of 'variables' system which could be used to keep track of the state of somethings. For example when a room's lights are turned on you would set a variable named 'lights' within that area to '1'. You could then used this variable to inform other events when they are actioned.

- I think in order for the above to have any usefulness the way events are captured would have to be expanded upon to include such things as IF, AND, OR type macros.

+1 for global variables and 'if then else' functions with logical operators.

The inability to store any state information is the biggest limitation I have encountered whilst working with the BLGW so these additions would open up a whole new world of programming possibilities.

Martin.

Normann
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 277
Bronze Member
Normann replied on Wed, Jul 13 2016 7:42 AM

Hi!

I am now waiting for my new BLGW. This is my first Gateway and this will probably open a new world to me Big Smile

I am wondering if there is a limits of products that it can connect to? Thinking of lights, heating/airconditioning, curtains and more...

Anyone who knows ?

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Wed, Jul 13 2016 11:41 PM

Normann:

Hi!

I am now waiting for my new BLGW. This is my first Gateway and this will probably open a new world to me Big Smile

I am wondering if there is a limits of products that it can connect to? Thinking of lights, heating/airconditioning, curtains and more...

Anyone who knows ?

Welcome to the world of BeoIntegration! It could  a good idea to go to the Beointegration.com site and look for the manual for the BLGW. It will show you which systems can be easily integrated. Philips Hue is great for lighting. Nest is great for a thermostat. Lutron RadioRa 2 is a good way to control shades as well as some lighting. Amazon Echo opens of IFTTT and voice-control over your BLGW.

Normann
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 277
Bronze Member
Normann replied on Thu, Jul 14 2016 7:37 AM

beojeff:

Normann:

Hi!

Anyone who knows ?

Welcome to the world of BeoIntegration! It could  a good idea to go to the Beointegration.com site and look for the manual for the BLGW. It will show you which systems can be easily integrated. Philips Hue is great for lighting. Nest is great for a thermostat. Lutron RadioRa 2 is a good way to control shades as well as some lighting. Amazon Echo opens of IFTTT and voice-control over your BLGW.

Thank you, i will take a look at that manual.. I see that we here in Norway have some limited products to the BLGW, such as the Nest and Amazon Echo.. I am now looking into Carlo Gavazzi (Smart building) for lights and more.. This will be a totally new world to me in the B&O integration world.

Page 1 of 1 (31 items) | RSS