Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beocenter 9000 - Questions

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Carlos09
Not Ranked
North East England
Posts 28
Bronze Member
Carlos09 Posted: Sat, Jul 2 2016 12:19 PM

Hello 

I have a Beocenter 9000 with a few reletively minor issues

1) I need to replace the two drawer drive belts. Does anyone know where I cn get hold of a pair of suitable parts?

2) When the unit is disconnected from the mains and then switched back on, the volume is on max, the balance is far left. When the balance is selected from the sound button, the top row of lights flicker and you cant adjust the balance. If I keep trying it fianally allows me to center the balance and from there everything is ok until I next disconnect amd the routine starts again.

3) I looked to try to change the internal battery, but could not find the CR2032 as is stated here as being the type of battery fitted. I  did see a very large silver panel with a lithium battery label on it? Does anyone know where the battery is, and what the silver panel is what I see?

Thanks in advance...

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Warwickshire
Posts 2,590
Gold Member
Guy replied on Sat, Jul 2 2016 2:52 PM

I think that the battery is the same as the BC9500 - one of these: http://uk.farnell.com/renata/cr2450-nfh-lf/cell-lithium-button-2pin-3v/dp/1319731?CMP=i-bf9f-00001000

And also that it is in a similar position to the BC9500, like this: (circled in red bottom right of the metal processor cover)

Carlos09
Not Ranked
North East England
Posts 28
Bronze Member

Thanks for this info ... wow, that battery looks tough to change out? is it a questiom of taking the entire board out and soldering it from the underside?

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Warwickshire
Posts 2,590
Gold Member
Guy replied on Sat, Jul 2 2016 4:43 PM

It's a while since I did it but I am pretty sure that I didn't remove the whole board.  I just prised it up enough to get the soldering iron underneath.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS