Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoRemote One BT and Essence?

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

jans
Top 200 Contributor
Belgium
Posts 394
Bronze Member
jans Posted: Thu, Mar 30 2017 8:43 PM
In the BeoSetup App for my Essence, there is an option to pair remotes over Bluetooth. There are also options related to the MyButtons.

Does this mean that I could pair my BeoRemote One BT with my Essence? I am currently using the remote in IR mode with an Ir eye, but am curious to know if I could also use it over Bluetooth?

UPDATE:

I asked Beocare. They confirmed that it is not possible at present.
lawrencejmcook
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 742
Founder
Hi Jan’s,

I paired by BeoRemote One BT with my BeoSound Essence MkII today. So that much is now possible.

It also spontaneously updated the remote’s “application” and “databases”.

The Essence’s software was already up to date as of last week.

I hope this info will be useful to you.

Lawrence
Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

That has been possible for quite a while now.

Please note - I do not use any buttons at the moment....but the pic shows where to look for what you did when you have assigned something to the buttons.

There is a tv - and there is a BV

jans
Top 200 Contributor
Belgium
Posts 394
Bronze Member
jans replied on Mon, Oct 21 2019 12:55 PM
My question goes way back to 2017! Interesting to see that it got picked up after all Smile

In the meantime the world has evolved significantly and my initial question was indeed resolved.
wogga383
Not Ranked
Posts 41
Bronze Member
wogga383 replied on Sun, May 10 2020 12:31 PM

Yep I was very disappointed to buy a Beo one BT to find it didn’t control my Essence MK2 but the with the update it works a treat with my MK2 , I actually can’t remember updating the remote? Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS