Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Interesting, what do you think?

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

The Beonic Man
Top 150 Contributor
Bristol
Posts 812
Gold Member
The Beonic Man Posted: Sat, Jun 24 2017 10:31 PM

Frame TV

B&O products are V1-32, BS2, H95, E8 and an Essence remote.
11-46 now replaced with Sony A90J 65”, Sony HT-A9, Sony UBP-X800M2 and Sony SRS-NS7.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Sure, that is interesting, but where is the sound?

Personally I find it more interesting when B&O shows, that there is more to a tv than just the picture.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

Dillen
Top 10 Contributor
Copenhagen / Denmark
Posts 13,191
Founder
Dillen replied on Sun, Jun 25 2017 7:22 AM

Thread moved.
Please keep the General forum  on B&O topic.

Martin

9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
Posts 7,218
Founder
9 LEE replied on Sun, Jun 25 2017 11:57 AM

I think that's the future, right there. Maybe not in the next 3-5 years, but certainly for the 'next generation'.

The way people watch TV has changed.  

CB
Top 75 Contributor
> You are Here <
Posts 1,762
Bronze Member
CB replied on Sun, Jun 25 2017 2:02 PM

Huh? really ?

As the (already here) future of communication was wireless, I think the future of image is immaterial (without dedicated support)

Projection or hologram is the way to be/go.

Jeff
Top 25 Contributor
USA
Posts 3,793
Silver Member
Jeff replied on Sun, Jun 25 2017 7:47 PM

To be honest, I can see far more well off people buying something like this than a Beovision and speakers. Many wealthy people I've seen do not favor the minimalist Danish Modern approach, all you have to do is look online at wealthy people's houses to see what many of us who love Scandinavian design and such would think of as strikingly average to ugly even. Ostentatious yes, but in middle of the road ways. I think for a wall mounted TV they, and even a lot of the MOMA crowd, would prefer this over a normal TV, even a Beovision. I've seen countless books and articles about home media setups and hiding the display is common.

I think it's Monitor Audio who now make picture speakers, wall speakers similar to the old Beovox 3000/5000 but with art printed on them so they look like wall hangings. I can see them plus this kind of display being very popular.

Jeff

I'm afraid I'm recovering from the BeoVirus. Sad

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS