Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Quick A9 Question

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

jgreen8240
Not Ranked
Posts 47
Bronze Member
jgreen8240 Posted: Mon, Jul 3 2017 12:21 AM

Hi,

The product indicator light is solid white and I can't find a definition of what that means in the manual. Only indicates a white flashing during start up.

Anyone know?

Thanks!

Gary
Top 500 Contributor
Dublin, Ohio
Posts 108
Bronze Member
Gary replied on Mon, Jul 3 2017 5:34 AM

Connected to network, network signal is strong.

jgreen8240
Not Ranked
Posts 47
Bronze Member

Thanks Gary but I am referring to the indicator light on the other side which I have seen a solid white light even when not playing anything.

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,730
Bronze Member
I wouldn't worry about it.

The one that is white and always on is the network light on the right hand side

Mine is in standby and it's on white all the time meaning it's connected to the network

The one on the left hand side next to the standby button is the product indicator light and it's solid white when it's on.

Therefore when it's on there are 2 indicator lights. One on the left meaning it's on and one on the right meaning it's connected to the network

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,730
Bronze Member
http://bogo.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11606/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ5OTMzNjA3NC9zaWQvNEpEemVWbW4%3D
jgreen8240
Not Ranked
Posts 47
Bronze Member

Thanks and that seems to be all it is. What was confusing was why it stayed on when the speaker wasn't playing anything. But is seems that just means it is "ready" to play. Assume there is some timeframe when it puts itself in standby and that turns the light off. Thanks again.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS