Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoRemote one BT does not work with Apple TV generation 3

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

KnudBL
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
KnudBL Posted: Sun, Aug 20 2017 5:02 PM

I hav a new B&O Horizon and an Apple TV (generetation3), however everything is connected through HDMI 1 and PUC one with the IR-cable. I can see whats on Apple TV and use my Apple remote but the Beoremote does not recognize Apple TV, I can not control it with the B&O remote. The PUC-table is downloaded. Any solution suggested? Shall anything special be pressed om the remote, I have tried everything

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Did you coose the right ATV-PUC from the list, when you set it up?

Are you sure, that the right cable is used - some have support for two ir emitters.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

jans
Top 200 Contributor
Belgium
Posts 394
Bronze Member
jans replied on Sun, Aug 20 2017 8:04 PM
I don't remember the details but in the Apple TV menu's you need to unpair the ATV remote. I had a similar problem
KnudBL
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
KnudBL replied on Mon, Aug 21 2017 12:03 PM

Yes I choosed corrct PUC Connection for the HDMI Connected apple TV-, and downloaded correct PUCtable, BUT the IR-cable I`ve got from B&O is a cable With A and B IR-sensors, is that incorrect?

KnudBL
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
KnudBL replied on Mon, Aug 21 2017 12:05 PM

That I did not know, I `ll try that tonight. I did try to learn the ATV to understand the Beoremote but ATV said it could read any signals

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS