Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Macheads

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Chris Townsend
Top 50 Contributor
Qatar
Posts 3,531
Bronze Member
Chris Townsend Posted: Sun, Sep 16 2012 9:42 PM
If you don't like Apple products or your name could be Puncher, do not open this movie link..

http://www.macheadsthemovie.com/

It's not a joke and it is for real, although that couldn't be said for some of the folk in it! I admire their dedication and loyalty but sheesh..

Chris

Ps if somebody's wandering what this has got to do with B&O, somebody mentioned integration and cosmetically beautiful products. And how to change a floundering company into a global success. A terrible excuse I admit, but it's worth a watch(like a train crashing)

Beosound Stage, Beovision 8-40, Beolit 20, Beosound Explore.

Paul W
Top 75 Contributor
London
Posts 1,810
Bronze Member
Paul W replied on Sun, Sep 16 2012 10:31 PM

Oh my gosh Chris, that is toooooo much!!!

Mind you, I am in love with my mountain bike - but, biking will probably add years onto my life whereas IT seems to be a really unhealthy lifestyle I guess.

Mind you, those Apple big guys at the event last week, certainly needed to learn to dress well. Baggy jeans and untucked shirt - c'mon guys!!! Maybe Moxxie can give them some style tips :)

John
Top 500 Contributor
Australia
Posts 321
Bronze Member
John replied on Mon, Sep 17 2012 7:38 AM

Was it in London not so long ago, that a bus driver ran down a bike rider?

I remember seeing the YouTube clip, but can't quite remember where it was.

Either way, cycling won't necessarily extend your life.... Surprise

Yeah, I noticed the dress sense, or lack of it at that event too.... my thought was that they needed to disguise all the excess body fat they appeared to be  carrying.  Fitness was definitely not on the agenda.

Best Regards

John... Cool

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS