Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beocenter 2 with Table/Wall Stand in EU...

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Mindphaser
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 100
Bronze Member
Mindphaser Posted: Thu, Oct 4 2012 2:58 PM

Hello guys;

i'm wishing to sell my beloved (and really unused ) Beocenter 2; Serial # 197137 XXX .

Socket Unit and Main Unit are really PERFECT apart for a really small scratch on the CD clamper ;almost invisible.

The BC2 is located in Italy, i will ship in the entire EU without problems with courier.

Photos will follow in the next days (the BC2 is in my mountain home,not  my main one).

The unit is complete with the Main Unit,Socket Unit, the 1.8 meters cable between the two; and the Table/Wall stand (cod. 2171) ;all aerials and manuals.

I've got also the BEO4 MK III (DTV) but i'm thinking keeping it...if the buyers want, i can include an AV BEO4 for free....

My request ATM is 1.200 €

Langleyav
Top 500 Contributor
Windsor UK
Posts 226
Bronze Member

Is this a DVD player or just the CD audio only version, and Is this model with DAB in addition to the usual FM?

Ron

Mindphaser
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 100
Bronze Member

Langleyav;

it's the CD/DVD version (the few times i actually used it was for watching DVDs)....about DAB i'm not sure 'cause here in Italy radio is stil analog (FM) broadcast...i'll check it  and i'll let you know !

Mindphaser
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 100
Bronze Member

I've decided to keep the BC2 for the moment, so the sales is suspended. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS