Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BV7 Mk2 & Apple TV

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

msgd
Not Ranked
Posts 1
msgd Posted: Thu, Mar 8 2012 12:23 AM

Hi all,

been doing some search and could not find a straight easy answer to this: how can I connect my BV7 mk2 with DVI to an Apple TV (with HDMI) and still get sound? Can I control the Apple TV with the Beo4?

Tks

Miguel

danezro
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 106
Founder
danezro replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 7:38 AM

Hi Miguel,

You attach a standard audio cable (red/black) from the back of the ATV to one of the audio inputs in the TV and select which one in the main menu.

If you get stuck I can send you a picture.

Dan

DrDimitris
Top 150 Contributor
Greece
Posts 699
Founder

danezro:

Hi Miguel,

You attach a standard audio cable (red/black) from the back of the ATV to one of the audio inputs in the TV and select which one in the main menu.

If you get stuck I can send you a picture.

Dan

I would like also to see that picture Danezro! And if possible to be more analytic on how the connections are done, because i want to connect also my MKII to ATV2

Dimitris-

Vienna
Top 100 Contributor
make an educated guess
Posts 1,090
Bronze Member
Vienna replied on Fri, Mar 9 2012 10:05 AM

Very likely the BV7 MKII will need SW Updates*) and, furthermore, you'll need an
optical <> electrical (=Toslink <> RCA/Cinch) digital "translator" for an ATV-2 (newer black version).

*) 3 chips + Service Tool

ATV-can be controlled via Beo 4/5/6 if the "Apple Remote" has been added to your PUC-list 

More details ?  have a look at this thread: http://archivedforum2.beoworld.org/forums/t/330.aspx 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS