Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoSound 4 for sale

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

rickydon
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Silver Member
rickydon Posted: Wed, Nov 14 2012 10:11 PM

Hi B&O people

Anyone interested in buying a Beosound 4,brand new and unused as described by Iconic the B&O company I bought it from 8 weeks ago (Sept 2012). I paid £1895 for it but I'm now willing to let it go for the bargain price of £1000. It is in Mint condition and 100% perfect working order.I'm prepared to to take such a massive hit because I recently attended a B&O roadshow and after seeing the Beosound 5 have decided to upgrade. If your interested this is a real bargain a chance to get a  fantastic B&O Sound system at a rock bottom price,remember only the price is rock bottom the system is in mint condition & working perfectly. You won't be disappointed. If you require any more info such as photos or serial numbers or any more detailed info about the system please contact me   and I'll do my best to help

Thanks Ricky

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Wed, Nov 14 2012 10:26 PM

Welcome to Beoworld,

my BS4 is not in mint condition so I will be very interested in seeing whether you get your asking price or not.

Have you considered asking the dealer whether he would take it back seeing as you are doing a significant upgrade ?

(and what speakers had you picked?)

BeoNut since '75

Langleyav
Top 500 Contributor
Windsor UK
Posts 226
Bronze Member
Langleyav replied on Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:08 AM

Could you please confirm that your BS4 has Timer Record function when masterlinked to a Beovision TV and that it will handle a 4Gb SD card, as earlier types could not remote record or timer record when linked together on a AV system.

Thanks

Ron

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS