Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Sealed cassette tapes - again!

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Søren Hammer
Top 100 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 953
Bronze Member
Søren Hammer Posted: Sun, Nov 25 2012 11:52 PM

I still have a whole bunch of sealed cassette tapes that I am going to get rid of because I have way too much than I really need.

Just throw a bid on how many you need. I'll post world wide at standard costs.

These are all very fine tapes which will work great in pretty much any cassette deck, I have had success with using them in all (15) decks I have or have had.

Fuji DR-II 90, last edition which was discontinued back in 2008. A good type II tape with lots of punch. I have a stock of 20 individually packed tapes.

Mid-90's Fuji DR-II 90. Same tape as the later DR-II, but in a slightly better constructed shell. 5 individual tapes for sale.

Maxell UDII-CD 100, last generation type II from 2004-2008. Good shell and a tape with good MOL and SOL. I have two 5-packs for sale.

TDK MA100, circa 1994. The industry standard of metal tapes. Only one for sale.

TDK MA90, 1991. a two-pack with the classic RC shell - the peak of TDK cassettes. One example for sale.

TDK SA60, last generation made until late 2010 (same series as the pictured ones, just in 60 minutes). I have 10 individual tapes for sale

Happy bidding!

Vinyl records, cassettes, open reel, valve amplifiers and film photography.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS