Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

How do I pair my Beoremote one bt with my Beosound 2?

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Hero71
Not Ranked
Posts 79
Bronze Member
Hero71 Posted: Fri, Dec 13 2019 6:51 PM

How do I pair my Beoremote one bt with my Beosound 2?

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Seriously....wasn’t your dealer able to explain this?

Look here: https://youtu.be/kHsz_3EC3nI

or read this:

There is a tv - and there is a BV

Hero71
Not Ranked
Posts 79
Bronze Member
Hero71 replied on Sat, Dec 14 2019 12:42 PM

Millemissen:

Seriously....wasn’t your dealer able to explain this?

Look here: https://youtu.be/kHsz_3EC3nI

Thank you for this information My dealer aside, it’s not like pairing is very intuitive. Although pairing is explained in the BEOREMOTE manual, I could not find any information on how to pair the Beosound 2 (it’s not like this is very helpful https://support.bang-olufsen.com/hc/en-us/categories/201394345-BeoSound-2-User-Guide). If videos like the one from Beowiser exist, it’s because information from the manufacturer is non-existent or unclear.

My next challenge is now the TuneIn list on the BEOREMOTE. It lists 9 channels and I have no clue so far how to manage these. I’m guessing these need to be manages through the app but when I look at the B&O app, and click Add Product, there is no BEOREMOTE product on the Other Products category.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

The ‘controlling with a BeoRemote One/BT’ was a feature, that was added later and - sadly - that guide on the website does not mention this/was not updated.

Basicly it works the same for all newer B&O products - (as shown in the video) prepare the device for pairing, open the pairing mode in the remote control........I did not find that hard to do.

(After being paired) the remote takes over the informations coming from the device - in your case the BS2.

These informations are in the BS2 because you have ‘told’ it to add a certain TuneIn playlist (= your TuneIn favourites).

These favourites are managed in the TuneIn app, where you make an account and login - that is where you go, if you want to rearrange the stations etc.

The BS2 merely takes over these settings, when you - in the Bang & Olufsen app - enter your TuneIn account along with all the other preferences/settings that you can mak there.

In short....make a TuneIn account then make a favourite list of the radio stations there, after that enter your account for the BS2 in the Bang & Olufsen app - and the list of stations should show up in the BROne/BT, when used with your BSOne.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,730
Bronze Member

Correct.  The stations in the TuneIn list are those of your favourites on your TuneIn account.  I haven't found a way of "navigating" to all TuneIn radio stations in this use case.

I just default to the BeoApp now instead. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS