Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beolink Converter ML/NL

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

SwissUser
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
SwissUser Posted: Thu, Jan 2 2020 1:38 PM

I'have currently a Beosystem 3, attached to it is - among other devices - an old Beolab Ouverture System, which I still love very much.

I am now getting rid of my beosystem 3 and its Beovision 4/50 TV and will replace it with a Beovision Eclipse 65". However I would like to integrate my Beolab Ouverture into the new NL world. Cold Beolink Coverter ML/NL do the job??

What was the reason B&O dropped the Beolink ML/NK Converter from its product line?

riverstyx
Top 100 Contributor
SouthWest UK
Posts 938
Bronze Member

SwissUser:
I would like to integrate my Beolab Ouverture into the new NL world. Cold Beolink Coverter ML/NL do the job??

Yes.

SwissUser:
among other devices

Please give some more details of the 'other devices' - any other masterlink devices / link rooms? I can give more detailed suggestions as to how it is best incorporated and configured if I know a little more about your setup.

SwissUser:
What was the reason B&O dropped the Beolink ML/NK Converter from its product line?

Hardware availability I believe, it was dropped from the product lineup around the same time the Essence mkII was replaced by the Core. The Essence mkII and the Nl/ML converter shared the same hardware.

Martin.

SwissUser
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member

Hi Martin

many thanks for your message. Would be happy to provide any addtl information about my B&O installation. I prepared a PDF that describes my multi room installation. But cannot attach the system currently refuses to accept attachments. Would be happy to send it to an email address.

Thanks for helping.

theo

SwissUser
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member

Hi Martin

many thanks for your message. Would be happy to provide any addtl information about my B&O installation. I prepared a PDF that describes my multi room installation. But cannot attach the system currently refuses to accept attachments. Would be happy to send it to an email address.

Thanks for helping.

theo

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS