Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BEOMASTER 900K HELP NEEDED PLEASE

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

dh399132
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Bronze Member
dh399132 Posted: Thu, Mar 26 2020 4:40 PM

Hi All,

First post on here so hoping that someone with more knowledge than me can help. 

I inherited the Beomaster 900K from my grandfather and sorted it about 4 years ago with some worK needed to the front mainly. It worked fine.

Recently I have noticed that it is only working on one chanel. The left chanel is working but is very faint. The balance pot on the back adjusts but it makes the right hand chanel very loud and then just both quiet channels. Would try replacing the pot but cannot find any circuit diagram to make sure I swap it with the correct pot.

Would love to get it to 100% so any help would be appreciated. I have good soldering and fixing knowledge but not experienced on the beomaster 900K

On unplugging the din socket on the main board which connects the speakers the left chanel is working but no umph or bass. Right chanel working on full bass and ump.

Two of the transistors on the back of the unit get warm where as the other two are cold??

Please help as I want to get it working again!!!

Thanks all.....Dave

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS