Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

American Airlines discount offer

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

beotex
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 86
Bronze Member
beotex Posted: Tue, Jun 9 2020 3:58 PM
I got an email today offering 20% discount on a number of items through the Advantage program. Looks like mostly headphones, but also includes BS1/2, Edge, A9 and a few others.

Valid only until 13 June, and says you are to be a qualifying Advantage member:

https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/story/american-airlines

moxxey
Top 25 Contributor
South West, UK
Posts 5,359
Bronze Member
moxxey replied on Tue, Jun 9 2020 5:22 PM

beotex:
I got an email today offering 20% discount on a number of items through the Advantage program. Looks like mostly headphones, but also includes BS1/2, Edge, A9 and a few others.

Valid only until 13 June, and says you are to be a qualifying Advantage member:

I am, but the discount doesn't appear automatically and there's nowhere to add the Advantage membership account number!

trackbeo
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 644
Bronze Member
trackbeo replied on Tue, Jun 9 2020 11:04 PM

It tells you to send a query to ecom-support@bang-olufsen.dk if you have trouble... so I did.  We'll see...  (Also note, sometimes but not always, attempting to load that page gives a 500 Error: https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/systemerror?status=500)

Hey, it does say, "Up To" 20% off...  well, 0% is less than 20...  "No: No Discount For You!"  Erm..  Or maybe the webpage just represents the usual first revision of B&O software. Wink  One could always go the the AAdvantage Shopping page from AA.com -- they have discounts on various Bose prodcts available! Stick out tongue

trackbeo
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 644
Bronze Member
trackbeo replied on Fri, Jun 12 2020 12:48 PM

No answer after two days from ecom-support@bang-olufsen.dk.  But if you send to ecom-support@bang-olufsen.com, it at least goes to the ZenDesk help pool and assigns a ticket number.  We'll see...

moxxey
Top 25 Contributor
South West, UK
Posts 5,359
Bronze Member
moxxey replied on Fri, Jun 12 2020 5:44 PM

trackbeo:

No answer after two days from ecom-support@bang-olufsen.dk.  But if you send to ecom-support@bang-olufsen.com, it at least goes to the ZenDesk help pool and assigns a ticket number.  We'll see...

How do B&O get simple things like this so wrong? Obviously we know the brand, but if I was a Gold AA member and new to the B&O brand, no way would I be impressed with this if I was offered 20% and went to order and the system wasn't accepting/working and you're left with a full priced item in your cart.

Some of the things B&O does is perplexing.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS