Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beoremote One BT - different button structure and no manual

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

SteveCuz
Not Ranked
Posts 14
Bronze Member
SteveCuz Posted: Tue, Jun 30 2020 10:05 PM

Hoping you guys can help. You helped me massively before with Shape issues.

I have a Soundstage and also a LG C9 (not that that matters at this stage but I'll have some follow up queries re setting up the remote with the C9 or maybe just via the Soundstage)

So I decided to treat myself to the Remote but to save some money I had an opportunity to buy second hand (as new) but it's arrived without a manual and here's the issue the buttons are different and so likely came with a TV and opposed to the independent product but I am completely stuck with how to set it up. As soon as I turned it on it went through a few quick things and as I had the app to hand I click on the Shape and a few mins later it was paired and I can use the basics e.g. volume and next track but as the buttons are different to every manual I can download I don't know what to do as I don't have many of the default buttons but wonder if I can just programme to be fully featured or should I return it (the person has offered to refund)

Here is a picture of the button layout. (attached)

Would love some help to get started or just to honest and say if it won't work for me (no music button for a start seems strange)

SteveCuz
Not Ranked
Posts 14
Bronze Member
SteveCuz replied on Tue, Jun 30 2020 10:48 PM

I have no LIST button so no matter what manual or guide I look at it says press LIST to access settings etc but I don't have this so completely stuck

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Warwickshire
Posts 2,590
Gold Member
Guy replied on Tue, Jun 30 2020 10:56 PM

Looks to me like a ‘hotel’ version. Hence the temperature and fan control buttons.

These typically have very limited functionality, to avoid hotel guests mucking up the TV settings.  

PhilLondon
Top 50 Contributor
London
Posts 3,637
Bronze Member
PhilLondon replied on Tue, Jun 30 2020 10:58 PM

I I saw those on eBay! I suppose they are hotel versions of the remote control. You should ask for refund.

Beoworld app with direct photo upload and emoticons.

SteveCuz
Not Ranked
Posts 14
Bronze Member
SteveCuz replied on Wed, Jul 1 2020 10:38 AM

Thanks and there probably is a way to go into engineer mode or something like that and set the buttons up better but CBA so will put it down to lesson learned and try to get the full refund. It def is genuine product but like you say, locked down for guest to not be able to easily get into settings etc.

Thanks for your advice as always

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS