Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Connecting a turntable to Beosound Stage

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

tuxian
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Bronze Member
tuxian Posted: Fri, Nov 6 2020 8:25 PM

Hi everyone, first post here!

I'm a very happy owner of the Beosound Stage, which replaced my old wired Hifi System some time ago. Now I would really like to get back into vinyl, so I am looking to buy a turntable soon. However, it will be placed on the opposite side of the room so there won't be any wired connection to the stage.

What would you recommend for connecting the turntable to the Stage? 

I thought about just buying a M3 or something and use the multiroom connection, because I plan to add M3s to my bathroom, kitchen and bedroom in the future anyway. But maybe there is an easier way? I am very new to B&O products, so I'm not sure if I get everything right about the multiroom feature. 

Thank you for your help!

Chris

leosgonewild
Top 50 Contributor
Helsinki, Finland
Posts 2,373
Bronze Member
I would go with the multiroom solution.

"You think we can slap some oak on this thing?"

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 521
Bronze Member
1990 replied on Fri, Nov 6 2020 8:44 PM

Buy the M3. Easiest solution and you have an extra speaker.

gelopots
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
gelopots replied on Sun, Sep 5 2021 12:59 AM

Hi I'm curious what you ended up with. I myself am a happy owner of a Beosound Stage (almost 1 year now!) And wanted to get into vinyl. Are you able to connect your turntable to your Soundstage successfully without any issues? Are you happy/satisfied with the sound coming out of the Soundstage, meaning you're able to achieve that analog sound?

Douglasty
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
Douglasty replied on Thu, Sep 9 2021 10:27 AM

We’ve even given specific examples of turntables to check out, so you'll know exactly which model will work with your setup.

MyCardStatement Login

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS