Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beosound 9000 remote sequence help please

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

aztec2190
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
aztec2190 Posted: Thu, Feb 11 2021 12:24 PM

hi, i have a Beosound 9000 cd player and remote, i have the cds playing out of the headphone jack into my amp and out to normal speakers

the remote wont work but i did see something about a sequence you can press the remote buttons in to get it to work and have the sound coming out of the headphone jack,,,, i hope im making sense and would love someone to point me to that message that im sure is in hear that explains what to do.

Thanks

Ray

Bill Briscoe
Top 500 Contributor
Chicago, IL USA
Posts 165
Gold Member

When there are no speakers connected to the power link socket the BS9000 will default to Option 0, where the remote is ignored. You can set the Option to 1, the sequence depends on your remote.

Search for Option Programming and you'll find the sequences. You will need to do this each time you start the unit.

Steve at Sounds Heavenly has a special plug that will trick the unit into thinking there are speakers connected which will make life much easier!

Weebyx
Top 75 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 1,213
Bronze Member
Weebyx replied on Thu, Feb 11 2021 9:45 PM

aztec2190:

hi, i have a Beosound 9000 cd player and remote, i have the cds playing out of the headphone jack into my amp and out to normal speakers

the remote wont work but i did see something about a sequence you can press the remote buttons in to get it to work and have the sound coming out of the headphone jack,,,, i hope im making sense and would love someone to point me to that message that im sure is in hear that explains what to do.

Thanks

Ray

You should use a din connector and use the AUX port, and then use another din connector with pin 2 and 4 shorted, inserted into one of the powerlink sockets.

This will enable remote control, and also give you a volume controlled line signal to your amp, instead of using the amplified headphone output.

/Weebyx

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS