Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beogram 6500 Audio via BM6500/1611 to ML-network

rated by 0 users
This post has 34 Replies | 0 Followers

kimhav
Top 500 Contributor
Malmo, Sweden
Posts 314
Bronze Member
kimhav Posted: Tue, Mar 30 2021 8:54 PM

Would it be possible to get the Beogram 6500 to play audio through the ML-network if it's attached to BM6500 which is connected to the ML-network via Beolink 1611? While I'm aware that PHONE isn't available any more and reused for either N:MUSIC/N.RADIO (can't remember which) were the idea would be to make use of DVD2 (or any other available and not used remote code) or would A.AUX be the one to use. What are the possibilities here.

To be mentioned, the following gear exists in the current setup beside the BS6500 system which I'm curious to what extend I could include to the ML-network: 1xBV10, 1xBS Moment (via BLC), 1x BS9000, 2xBeolink Active, and 2xBeolink Passive including a MLGW (old version).

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Warwickshire
Posts 2,590
Gold Member
Guy replied on Tue, Mar 30 2021 10:27 PM

I think your BG6500 would play fine over the ML network.  The PHONO command was re-purposed as N.RADIO but the turntable should be controllable from anywhere in the system, using either N.RADIO or PHONO command, depending what shows on your remote.

I did try connecting my BG6500 to a BC2300 and then via a 1611 converter onto ML, and I could play and control it fine from a BV6-26.

EDIT: I should add that I am not sure whether another component in your network would stop the Beogram being accessed - my worry would be the Moment (if it uses the N.RADIO command), but I don't have any experience in that area.)

OldJack
Top 200 Contributor
Split
Posts 371
Gold Member
OldJack replied on Tue, Mar 30 2021 11:13 PM

I have it connected to Ouverture,masterlinked to Beosystem3.A.AUX triggers turntable.

Beogram 6500 MMC2,Beosound Ouverture,2xBeolab 8000,2xBelolab 4000,Beolab 2,Beolab 7.2,Beo4 navi, 2xBeocom2,Serene,Beosystem 3 mk3,H6 2nd gen,Earphones E8,A8,A9 keyring,Beoplay A1,Bottle opener,Beoplay A2 active(thanks Botty)Wine Set(thanks Botty),4Ktv Samsung 55'',Beolab 7.1 with 42''Panasonic plasma,,Oppo udp-203, LinTronic.

kimhav
Top 500 Contributor
Malmo, Sweden
Posts 314
Bronze Member
kimhav replied on Fri, Apr 2 2021 12:36 PM

@OldJack: No Aux port in reach from any other system which actually was way I ended up with the BS6500 to have a complete system to connect turntable to. Then again, absolutely love the BS6500 Smile

@Guy: Yes, does seems a bit harder with the other stuff in the same ML-network. Pressing PHONE on a Beolink 1000 remote shows N.RADIO on my BS9000 and internet radio is played from the Moment. The BS6500 us currently set to L.OPT 1 and don't know if any other link option would make any sense. As you know from the other thread I have a BL3500 set to L.OPT 4 to be able to have BS6500 in the same room and to avoid having both BL3500 and BS6500 reacting on Beo4 remote.

Might just be that my ML-network is too crowded to be able to achieve want I want to do. Then again no big loss; was more if if was possible one way or another to get the BS6500/Beogram into the ML-network that would be quite nice.

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Warwickshire
Posts 2,590
Gold Member
Guy replied on Fri, Apr 2 2021 1:20 PM

I presume that the 1611 is connected to the TV/AUX socket of the BM6500.

You could try using one of Steve (at Sounds Heavenly)'s cables* that allow two connections to the AUX, and connect both the 1611 and the BG6500 to the BM6500's TV/AUX.

If it works, the TV/AUX can be an input (from the BG) and an output (to the ML system) at the same time.

My BG6500 connected to my BC2300's single AUX socket can be controlled by both PHONO and A.AUX on the remote.

*  I would link to the cable but Steve's site is down for a well-deserved Easter rest!  

(EDIT:  You probably already know, but A.AUX on the BL1000 is achieved by pressing SHIFT then RADIO.)

kimhav
Top 500 Contributor
Malmo, Sweden
Posts 314
Bronze Member
kimhav replied on Fri, Apr 2 2021 3:20 PM

Yes, the 1611 is connected to the TV/AUX socked of the BM6500 and using a Steven' Y-cable is an interesting idea, but I believe that my main issue would be the BS9000 which is picking up A.AUX, or at least that is my guess. So while Steven's Y-cable that allows connecting both BS65000 and Beogram to the 1611 wouldn't work as it seems now. Just to verify the theory I connected the BG6500 directly to the 1611 and taking of the BS6500 from the ML and then from living room checked if the BG6500 would be picked up via A.AUX - which it wasn't.

OldJack
Top 200 Contributor
Split
Posts 371
Gold Member
OldJack replied on Fri, Apr 2 2021 4:39 PM

OldJack:

I have it connected to Ouverture,masterlinked to Beosystem3.A.AUX triggers turntable.

EDIT : I use Beo4

Beogram 6500 MMC2,Beosound Ouverture,2xBeolab 8000,2xBelolab 4000,Beolab 2,Beolab 7.2,Beo4 navi, 2xBeocom2,Serene,Beosystem 3 mk3,H6 2nd gen,Earphones E8,A8,A9 keyring,Beoplay A1,Bottle opener,Beoplay A2 active(thanks Botty)Wine Set(thanks Botty),4Ktv Samsung 55'',Beolab 7.1 with 42''Panasonic plasma,,Oppo udp-203, LinTronic.

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Fri, Apr 2 2021 5:00 PM

kimhav:
Would it be possible to get the Beogram 6500 to play audio through the ML-network if it's attached to BM6500 which is connected to the ML-network via Beolink 1611? While I'm aware that PHONE isn't available any more and reused for either N:MUSIC/N.RADIO (can't remember which) were the idea would be to make use of DVD2 (or any other available and not used remote code) or would A.AUX be the one to use. What are the possibilities here.

To be mentioned, the following gear exists in the current setup beside the BS6500 system which I'm curious to what extend I could include to the ML-network: 1xBV10, 1xBS Moment (via BLC), 1x BS9000, 2xBeolink Active, and 2xBeolink Passive including a MLGW (old version).

In Masterlink you only can have one audiomaster (if you want to connect everything to the same ML). So two master systems, a BS9000 and BM6500 are not possible at the same time. You can make the BS9000 a local/slave system (it should have speakers attached and be set in option 5 or 6 depending on the setup in the room with the BS9000). In a room with a local audio (in your case the BS9000) you can listen to the local sources and the sources of the master audio (BM6500). But in the main room you can't access the sources of the local system.

That said and with the proposed setup; if you setup the BLC correctly, the PHONO (N.Radio) command will only start the BG6500 and the sound can be ML/NL distributed. You have to reprogram the Moment sources in the BLC though, otherwise you will end up with a conflict (PHONO starts the BG6500; N.Radio starts the Moment; PHONO = N.Radio the same command)

Edit: alternative

you could add a second BLC, A.Slave programmed with the BS9000 or BM6500 ML connected to your NL system. This will overcome the master/slave issue. 

kimhav
Top 500 Contributor
Malmo, Sweden
Posts 314
Bronze Member
kimhav replied on Fri, Apr 2 2021 7:10 PM

Thanks for the input and I didn't realise that the BS6500 would be considered an audio master due to the fact that it would be connected via 1611 convert and when it comes to my BS9000 it is the primary audio master with no speakers connected directly and using BL8000 connected to BV10.

About the alternative using a 2nd BLC as slave would that actually feed the BS6500 audio into the entire ML-network or only to NL-devices which in my case would be the Moment which is also using BL8000 via the BV10.

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Fri, Apr 2 2021 7:18 PM
Just got another idea!

Why not line-in connect the BG6500 to the Moment and skip the BM6500 for the moment!

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Fri, Apr 2 2021 7:26 PM
kimhav:

Thanks for the input and I didn't realise that the BS6500 would be considered an audio master due to the fact that it would be connected via 1611 convert and when it comes to my BS9000 it is the primary audio master with no speakers connected directly and using BL8000 connected to BV10.

About the alternative using a 2nd BLC as slave would that actually feed the BS6500 audio into the entire ML-network or only to NL-devices which in my case would be the Moment which is also using BL8000 via the BV10.

I have to rethink about your question, but my first reaction would be: yes, depending on how the BLC is setup

kimhav
Top 500 Contributor
Malmo, Sweden
Posts 314
Bronze Member
kimhav replied on Fri, Apr 2 2021 8:00 PM

Carolpa:
Why not line-in connect the BG6500 to the Moment and skip the BM6500 for the moment!

Wouldn't be fully practical from placement perspective and to be fair without seeing how the layout is I agree it's also a bit hard to discuss the possibilities; so I found this old schematics on the and it's in the Office that I'm keeping the BS6500. But an additional BLC could be worth trying, even if it limits the audio output via the NL connected devices. Not fully sure how that would work out and how to trigger. I might be able to borrow an additional BLC which I could try out such setup.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Get a Beoplay M3 and connect the beogram to the line-in there.

Place the M3 (and the Beogram) wherever you like/in the office, set it up to 0 as the default startup volume (mean it stays silent - you also can hide it away).........and call it ’turntable’ or alike for the name on your network. Properly configured in the BLC you then can reach it from everywhere.
Of course you can not remote control it - but you have to put on the vinyl and flip it manually anyway.

If you want full remote control, you’ll need the BM6500 as well....and a second converter as already suggested.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Sat, Apr 3 2021 5:35 AM

kimhav:

Carolpa:

Wouldn't be fully practical from placement perspective and to be fair without seeing how the layout is I agree it's also a bit hard to discuss the possibilities; so I found this old schematics on the and it's in the Office that I'm keeping the BS6500. But an additional BLC could be worth trying, even if it limits the audio output via the NL connected devices. Not fully sure how that would work out and how to trigger. I might be able to borrow an additional BLC which I could try out such setup.

The options in this setup: connect the BG6500 to the BLC line in, the Moment or the BS9000. With all you can't remotely start the BG6500, but as said by MM, you have to put on the record anyway.

Alternatives:

An additional BLC or NL device (as MM proposed). Only with a BLC you can make an integrated setup for the BM6500 (there are limitations though; for example in ML you'r restricted in the number of master sources, only one master source can be the CD, etc.)

You can PL - Line-in connect the BM6500/BG6500 in every proposed setting also (f.e. BM6500 PL to Line in connected to a M3). But you won't have any advantage in comparison to only connecting the BG6500 to a line in.

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Warwickshire
Posts 2,590
Gold Member
Guy replied on Sat, Apr 3 2021 10:47 AM

Another possible alternative:

Connect the BG6500 to the CD input of an MCL2AV (used stand alone with no MCL or PL connections).  It would need both power (15v) and an IR sensor.

Set the MCL2AV to L.OPT 4, and put in a room with no other 'OPT 4' devices.

Take a LINE output from one of the other MCL2AV input sockets and feed it into your system (BLC) as an Aux input.

Thus you should be able to start/control the BG with a remote in LINK mode (eg press LINK PHONO), and then control the rest of the system as if an AUX input.

Not particularly neat, but an option worth trying for remote control of the BG?

Johan
Top 200 Contributor
Bolsward, NL
Posts 450
Gold Member
Johan replied on Sun, Apr 11 2021 8:44 PM

Carolpa:

That said and with the proposed setup; if you setup the BLC correctly, the PHONO (N.Radio) command will only start the BG6500 and the sound can be ML/NL distributed. You have to reprogram the Moment sources in the BLC though, otherwise you will end up with a conflict (PHONO starts the BG6500; N.Radio starts the Moment; PHONO = N.Radio the same command)

Carolpa, would this N.RADIO/PHONO and N.MUSIC/A.TAPE2 conflict be an issue when I would link a BeoMaster 6500 to a Core through a BLC, and I only have a Beogram CD 7000 connected to the 6500? Will both the Core and the BeoMaster try to put a signal on the Masterlink bus you think? I hope that, as I will not use those inputs on the BeoMaster, this is not a problem.

I am tempted by a Core. I just would not like to give up my CD player.

Regards!

Johan

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Mon, Apr 12 2021 8:31 AM

Johan:
Carolpa:
Carolpa, would this N.RADIO/PHONO and N.MUSIC/A.TAPE2 conflict be an issue when I would link a BeoMaster 6500 to a Core through a BLC, and I only have a Beogram CD 7000 connected to the 6500? Will both the Core and the BeoMaster try to put a signal on the Masterlink bus you think? I hope that, as I will not use those inputs on the BeoMaster, this is not a problem.

I am tempted by a Core. I just would not like to give up my CD player.

Regards!

Johan

Hallo Johan,

The original question was about using a remote on the ML side of the system as shown on the picture. With same sources reacting to the same commands. If I'm correct you want the next setup:

BG7000CD+BM6500 <-> BLC <-> Core

Then you can program the BLC to response to a CD remote command (even on the Core side of the system; if an IR eye is connected to the Core).

Johan
Top 200 Contributor
Bolsward, NL
Posts 450
Gold Member
Johan replied on Mon, Apr 12 2021 10:29 AM

Hi Carolpa, Thanks - that sounds promising!

Yes correct: BG7000CD+BM6500 <-> BLC <-> Core.

I would like a Core to bring TuneIn and DLNA music into my MasterLink system. My worry is that when I press N.RADIO on my Beo4, my BeoMaster switches on to start playing from its PHONO input, as well as the Core starts to send TuneIn audio into the MasterLink network . As such that would not be an issue for me (nothing is connected to the PHONO input of the BeoMaster), as long as there will be no (noise) problems.

For ease of use I would like to use original Beo4 commands to play all audio sources on my MasterLinked BM 6500 / Bsys3 / BL3500 / BL2000 / BL Active. So: RADIO for FM radio, CD for Beogram CD 7000, N.RADIO for TuneIn internet radio from Core, N.MUSIC for DLNA from Core (music from MacMini). Plus TV for the audio played on the BSys 3. That would be hopefully achievable with the BLC.

It would be great to link three generations of link systems seamlessly together! I am in no rush, but wanting to figure out how elegant the user experience could be.

Regards and thanks a lot, Johan

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Mon, Apr 12 2021 12:26 PM

Johan:
For ease of use I would like to use original Beo4 commands to play all audio sources on my MasterLinked BM 6500 / Bsys3 / BL3500 / BL2000 / BL Active. So: RADIO for FM radio, CD for Beogram CD 7000, N.RADIO for TuneIn internet radio from Core, N.MUSIC for DLNA from Core (music from MacMini). Plus TV for the audio played on the BSys 3. That would be hopefully achievable with the BLC.
This is another ballgame alltogether.

In your setup ML is the central system (audio & video). CD, PHONO, ATAPE, ATAPE2, RADIO are all sources occupied by the ML command. So you will have no free sources/commands for TuneIn and Music on the NL side

I see only one "workable"option.

-. connect the Core PL-out to ATAPE(2) of your BM6500. The Core is handled with the B&o app, the rest with the Beo4.

There will presumably be another option with 2 BLC......... let me think

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Mon, Apr 12 2021 1:20 PM
What if:

1. BLC is set to ASlave and only the BM6500/CD7000 are connected

2. second BLC is connected to the BSys 3 and all other Beolink devices; programmed as AMaster

3. Radio and CD of the BM6500 are set to be distributed to NL. N.Radio command is set for TuneIn; N.Music for DLNA music and to be distributed to ML.

4. Speakers originally connected to the BM6500 are connected to the Core or BSys3

This should do the trick also!

Johan
Top 200 Contributor
Bolsward, NL
Posts 450
Gold Member
Johan replied on Mon, Apr 12 2021 2:10 PM

Your consultancy is much appreciated Carolpa.

This would be just perfect. I already have the living room speakers (8000/6000/7.1/2) connected to the BSys3. And none to the BM6500. So that is good.I need to go BLC hunting then slowly but surely now :-).

Tnanks again! Johan

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Mon, Apr 12 2021 2:16 PM

Johan:
Tnanks again! Johan
Graag gedaan - your welcome

Johan
Top 200 Contributor
Bolsward, NL
Posts 450
Gold Member
Johan replied on Fri, Apr 23 2021 7:23 PM

Hoi Carolpa,

Core and first BLC connected and configured. Am happily playing around with the settings! Thanks again for your support. I really enjoy getting those classics working in cooperation with the latest technology! Second BLC is coming soon to tie my BeoMaster 6500 and BeoGram CD 7000 into the mix :-).

One thing I need to figure out is how to get ALAC files playing with the app. I found MP3s work fine. I think this has to do with Plex I am using. So will google around a bit what I can do about that.

Until now I am finding out how nice it all works - like using the '2' button on the Beo4 and then seeing that actually the 2nd TuneIn station of the favorites list is played. Did not expect that! Very cool.

Groet, Johan

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Sat, Apr 24 2021 5:21 AM

Johan:
One thing I need to figure out is how to get ALAC files playing with the app. I found MP3s work fine
Hallo Johan,

I expect this is a PLEX thing! The Core supports ALAC so you should expect to get music. For testing purpose you could try another DLNA server.

Veel plezier......

Johan
Top 200 Contributor
Bolsward, NL
Posts 450
Gold Member
Johan replied on Sat, Apr 24 2021 1:37 PM

Thumbs Up fixed it with twonky server - all good here Smile

Johan
Top 200 Contributor
Bolsward, NL
Posts 450
Gold Member
Johan replied on Thu, Apr 29 2021 7:02 PM

Second BLC connected and settings made (for now I chose the 2nd BLC to be a V-master which seems to work). I did not connect my CD player yet to the BeoMaster, but when choosing CD on the Beo4, the BM6500 switches to CD :-). So looking good for now. At the moment the family is using the TV, so will finalize later this week.

Johan
Top 200 Contributor
Bolsward, NL
Posts 450
Gold Member
Johan replied on Mon, May 3 2021 10:13 AM

Hi Carolpa, I just connected my BGCD7000 to the BM and am now listening to a Hozier CD, works fine with Beo4 (and BR1) control! Si I achieved the goal (adding internet radio and keeping all sources under the logical remote buttons) and am very pleased with that.

Only one thing you might have an answer to: should I now be able to control the CD player with the app? So far that is not working. I tried some different settings with 'ML role' and 'Product controlled by Apps' that did not help. Should I expect that detail to work anyway?

Thx for letting know if you do :-)

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Mon, May 3 2021 10:54 AM

Johan:
should I now be able to control the CD player with the app?
Yes.

1. In the BLC "Experiende mapped to NL" you check the CD (and if you need the Radio or AUX). Note: you can rename the "Name used on NL" to CD7000 and Aux6500, Radio6500 (or anything you like; makes ID of the source easier)

2. On the IR mapping page you set the ML IR command. For the CD - "NL product name" = the BLC - "NL source"  = CD7000 (if you renamed it to this; this is for the correct IR commands). 

3. BLC with BM6500/CD7000 connected is the primary linked device of the Core (settings of Core)

4. The sources of the BLC must be checked in the list of sources of the Core to be available (settings Core)  

Then the CD7000 should start when you choose the CD7000 in the list of sources of the Core in the app.

There are some weird behavours anyway. To multiroom the CD7000 experience to other NL products, you have to go to the BLC (with the BM6500/CD7000 connected) in the app and then add more rooms. If you would try this for the Core multiroom will not be available.

Succes

Johan
Top 200 Contributor
Bolsward, NL
Posts 450
Gold Member
Johan replied on Mon, May 3 2021 10:55 AM

Hang on, I played a bit more with the settings: With 'ML Role' = 'A.Slave', and 'Product controlled by Apps' = my BLC on the BSys 3 side, I now can change tracks. This is so cool!

Johan
Top 200 Contributor
Bolsward, NL
Posts 450
Gold Member
Johan replied on Mon, May 3 2021 12:14 PM

Thank you Carolpa, works nice now! Lets have a Party !!!

It is getting a bit crowded in my utility room with a switch, a 1611, 2 BLCs, a Core, an ML patch box and a BeoLink Active :-). I could drop the Active and connect the kitchen BL 4000s to the core, but I think I will just leave them in the ML system for synchronization's sake.

The user experience is really slick now. And has to be. The ladies I live with (partner and daughters) will not accept too much complication. They will not use the app much anyway, I just have to make sure there are enough Beo4s around (and one BR1 for the BSys3 + LG combo). 

I might connect the office/attic's BV7-32 and the bedroom's BC6-26 to the ML so I can use N.RADIO of the core there too. These two TVs are now in a separate ML network with a BM4500. It would make my attic's BM4500 redudant which I find a pity! I now listen to radio there with an Airport express / streaming from an old iPad mini. Another project will be to add a BL2000 in the garage. Just for fun. And the nice thing is now that I will not need a remote there as the RADIO and TAPE buttons of it will call for N.RADIO and MUSIc.

One day I might replace the 8000s for 5s hopefully. And the 4000s for 17s maybe.

But for now all is working! Thumbs Up

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Mon, May 3 2021 1:46 PM

Johan:
It would make my attic's BM4500 redudant which I find a pity!
Or..

install a 3rd BLC Whistle

Johan
Top 200 Contributor
Bolsward, NL
Posts 450
Gold Member
Johan replied on Mon, Jan 17 2022 6:45 PM

Hi all, I do have a question that a BLC user could maybe help me with. As said I have a Core and 2 BLCs in my NL network.

The BLC connected to the BeoSystem 3 is set as Audio Master, the BLC connected to the BeoMaster6500/BeoGramCD7000 is set as Audio Slave. All works well when controlled over IR.

In the app I can normally select these two BLCs and the Core for control. And when watching something with the BeoSystem3, I can control channel and volume with the app. However, when I play an audio source from the Core onto the BeoSystem3, that BLC disappears in the app and I have to use a remote to control the volume and station or tracks.

The 'Product controlled by Apps' is 'ML Videomaster', nothing else can be selected.

Is there a better setting that would allow to use the app when playing audio on the BeoSystem 3?

Regards!

Johan

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Tue, Jan 18 2022 5:22 AM

Johan:
Hi all, I do have a question that a BLC user could maybe help me with. As said I have a Core and 2 BLCs in my NL network.

The BLC connected to the BeoSystem 3 is set as Audio Master, the BLC connected to the BeoMaster6500/BeoGramCD7000 is set as Audio Slave. All works well when controlled over IR.

In the app I can normally select these two BLCs and the Core for control. And when watching something with the BeoSystem3, I can control channel and volume with the app. However, when I play an audio source from the Core onto the BeoSystem3, that BLC disappears in the app and I have to use a remote to control the volume and station or tracks.

The 'Product controlled by Apps' is 'ML Videomaster', nothing else can be selected.

Is there a better setting that would allow to use the app when playing audio on the BeoSystem 3?

Regards!

Johan

What I read, I would say you do have the right settings.

Notice when it is set as AMaster, it seems to me normal that you can not control the ML devices with the app. It seams you only have one ML device connected. But the AMaster setting is also intended for a stain of linked ML devices. So for example if you would/could give a volume increase with the app to the BLC, which of the linked ML devices the volume should be increased? 

Strange though that the BLC disappears from the app!

Johan
Top 200 Contributor
Bolsward, NL
Posts 450
Gold Member
Johan replied on Tue, Jan 18 2022 5:56 PM

Dankjewel Carolpa for taking the time to answer my question :-). It indeed makes sense that the app controls are limited to the (only) Videomaster in that MasterLink chain. And it does when playing video. Somehow when playing audio the system 'sees' the BSys3 as an audio device I think.

I guess I will worry about something else then!

Thanks again, Johan

Johan
Top 200 Contributor
Bolsward, NL
Posts 450
Gold Member
Johan replied on Sat, Feb 19 2022 4:35 PM

With the latest version of the app the BLC audiomaster remains visible in the app when playing audio from the Core and allows volume control of the connected BeoSystem 3. Issue solved :-). The BLC shows ‘TV’ as the source while playing audio from the Core but that is not really bothering me.

Was playing some nice old U2 albums…

Have a nice weekend!

Johan

Page 1 of 1 (35 items) | RSS