Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Connecting Avantree Oasis plus to Beovision 7 for streaming music

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Mabaker
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
Mabaker Posted: Wed, May 5 2021 4:36 PM

I have installed the Avantree Oasis Plus and using its function with the headphones. However, I cannot use the function to stream music from my Iphone to the B&O speakers. Is it actually possible with this Beovision 7?

Who can help me with this?

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Hi Mabaker and welcome to Beoworld

How did you try to connect the output of the Avantree to the BV7?

You do know that you have to flip the small swith in the left side (seen from the front), when you change between input and output there?

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

Mabaker
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
Mabaker replied on Thu, May 6 2021 9:25 AM

Hi MM,

I know about the flip. The problem is how to connect to my Beovison. I do not understand how to use any connection on the backside so I connected the cable to the input for headphones. That works like a shine, but not for streaming of course.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

If you read the user guide of the BV7, there is a good chance that you will know how to do this!

You don’t write which version of the BV7, you have, but the way to do it is basicly the same with all versions.

From page 28/Reference Book.........

1: You could use the R/L inputs just beside the headphone socket at the side (page 31).

2: You could use one of the scart inputs using an adater to connect R/L cables from the Avantree.

3: (if available in your BV7 version) the R/L inputs of the A/V 4 section (page 33).

4: If you want to use a digital connection (however, you’d need an optical to coax digital converter in addition), you could use one of rhe digital coax-ins. This will have to be configured via one of the scart (A/V) groups.

So lots of options there - you can even have more devices connected this way.

I am not going to walk you through all these options, but feel free to ask again.....once you have consulted the user guide.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

Mabaker
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
Mabaker replied on Mon, May 10 2021 1:31 PM

Hi MM,

thanks for your solutions. It is frustrating, I have the aventree connected to the R/L inputs beside the headphone socket and also the other R/L inputs. Unfortunately, I nowhere see or hear the sound that should be streamed from my Iphone via Avantree. I even unsuccessfully tried configuring the AV input.

I almost give up.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS