Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beovox p50 including a small enigma...

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Jesper
Not Ranked
Aars
Posts 19
Bronze Member
Jesper Posted: Fri, May 21 2021 10:32 AM

Can anybody identify the logo on the sticker or perhaps the "Pro 55" model?

The sticker does not belong to the P50 speaker, that much is clear.

I have not been able to find out anything from Google searches.

Backstory: I recently took them out of storage, because I was adding glue to the woofer magnets (for safety so that they won't shift) of a pair of S45'2 and wanted to do the same to P50s woofers, now that the glue was already open.

I had forgotten about the sticker, but I clearly remember the guy, I bought the P50s of.

He was a bit odd (to say the least) and claimed the speakers were a special Pro edition and that you also could tell by the black cabinet (I guess it was paintet a some time by someone who did not know better).

The price was right, so I did not discuss the fact/fiction aspect of the story and since all woofers were in working order, I could always use them as spares if all else failed.

I'm quite curious about the logo on the sticker and I hope somebody can help me find out more.

Thanks,
Jesper...

Premiumverum
Top 500 Contributor
Netherlands
Posts 115
Gold Member

I can not stand these kind of mysteriesYes - thumbs up

I found this.https://www.catawiki.com/da/l/44718285-ramu-danish-speaker-40-60-on-bird-feet-vintage-speakers-in-a-nice-vintage-condition-hojttaler

I recognise the sticker on the back but cannot find anything on the Ramu brand. Maybe the sticker is from a DIY package for building speakers?

I hope your P50's have not been modified in any way, most of these diy mods are not for the better...

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS