Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BEOPLAYER N.RADIO AND B&O SUPPORT

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

alfio
Not Ranked
Posts 59
Bronze Member
alfio Posted: Sat, Jun 12 2021 7:01 AM

Dear all

I reacrivated beoport for my son  and noticed that my N.Radio was not able to connect with any station. I did the setup with thinspecial registry workaround on a windows 7 old PC. 

As all the rest was working fine and only n.radio was failing J contacted the support.  I exchanged with them 10 or 12 emails, half of them basically stating that they were forwarding the subject to their technical expert.

The issue basically was that the database was showing a huge number of potential radios but only very few of them one or two out of 50 I tried were able to connect. 

One of their recommendations was to force the update of the radio database which I did and over the last months I progressed from  two February version  to the last of 15.03.2021 ( this is a a date showed in Windows registry).

The radio we really checked were RADIO BBC 0ne , Two. The evensong me the stream link that I can provide to thise interested. The link worked but the same radio in the database not.

I was very disappointed to receive yesterday their final mail stating:

"Thank you for your patience, we have heard back from our superiors.

After the troubleshooting and fault finding done by you and our team, we, regrettably, are unable to provide further assistance as the product should be working after all the steps taken. I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,"

Does anybody has a clue . I still suspect an issue with the database, as the hardware seems to work fine ( N.Music works) and masterlink as well. 

Regards

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS