Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BEOCord HDR1 do not get "on"

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Beofanatic
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Bronze Member
Beofanatic Posted: Tue, Aug 24 2021 2:16 PM

Hi team, I just bought Beocord HDR1 on marketplace and red light is well ok on the right side but when I take my Beo4 remote and press VMEM with green button nothing happen.

I started enter into and see a battery CR2032 stand on electronics card but did not reach to get it out from socket to change it...

not sure it will change something. 

in fact HDR1 seems in off and cannot wake up....

did you face same experience ? am feeling having a electronic brick jumping into wastebin soon unfortunately :-(

may someone in community can help me ?

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Warwickshire
Posts 2,590
Gold Member
Guy replied on Tue, Aug 24 2021 2:19 PM

Is it connected to a B&O TV?  The HDR1 does not receive an IR signal directly; it relies upon a data connection via the SCART connection to a B&O TV.  For this reason it is also important that a fully wired SCART cable is used, so perhaps you need to check that too.

Beofanatic
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Bronze Member

dear, many thanks for your answer ☺️

Oh  I understand so….that’s the reason so as effectively it is not connected directly on B&O tv but on B&O beocord v8000 VHS …

i see a plug behind name data , is ther anyway to get it module connected to receive the signal ?

Michael.

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Warwickshire
Posts 2,590
Gold Member
Guy replied on Tue, Aug 24 2021 6:36 PM

I think that you can connect the V8000 to the HDR1's AUX SCART socket, and then connect the HDR1 to the B&O TV.  This will have to be setup in the TV and HDR menus, as explained in the setup manual.

The data socket on the HDR1 is an IR output that allows you to control other set top boxes that may be connected to the HDR1's AUX socket.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS