Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoLiving / BLGW

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

dennisnetten1
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Bronze Member
dennisnetten1 Posted: Mon, Sep 27 2021 9:59 AM
Is it possible to search and add a favorite radiostation from TuneIn in The BLGW?

Thanks!
beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Thu, Sep 30 2021 11:38 PM

It is. You can trigger a specified TuneIn station or Deezer playlist. I have Lutron RadioRa2 keypad buttons on the wall that trigger stations and playlists via the BLGW. I have an "Abba" button in every room.

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Fri, Oct 1 2021 9:17 AM

beojeff:
It is. You can trigger a specified TuneIn station or Deezer playlist. I have Lutron RadioRa2 keypad buttons on the wall that trigger stations and playlists via the BLGW. I have an "Abba" button in every room.
Correct...

but regarding TuneIn what is the addition if one has added favourites in TuneIn? The favourites are visible and searchable in the app already.

lawrencejmcook
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 742
Founder
beojeff:

I have an "Abba" button in every room.

Yes - thumbs up
beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Sat, Oct 2 2021 8:27 PM

Carolpa:

beojeff:
Correct...

but regarding TuneIn what is the addition if one has added favourites in TuneIn? The favourites are visible and searchable in the app already.

We're not talking about the app here. Rather, we're talking about using a macro to trigger a specific playlist or TuneIn station. For example, a "Morning" app setting the lights, turning on a specified TuneIn station, and starting the coffee brewing. Another application is having a Lutron keypad button on the wall to trigger a specific radio station.There is no need to open the app or scroll through the favorite TuneIn stations on a BeoRemote One or Halo. Just the press of one button. There is a BLI training video that gives the example of having a Lutron wall button in a home gym to set the lights, set the AC/fan, and start the desired workout music.

dennisnetten1
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Bronze Member
Thanks for the respons.

I know what i can do with macro’s etc.

I mean to add a favorite station like in the white app.

You can do it there But not in the BLI app.

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Sat, Oct 2 2021 10:19 PM

dennisnetten1:
Thanks for the respons.

I know what i can do with macro’s etc.

I mean to add a favorite station like in the white app.

You can do it there But not in the BLI app.

Right. The BLI/BLGW web interface gives you A LOT more control in creating your macros. You can even build macros that will trigger ANY source from ANY B&O device to play through an NL device. You can't do this with the B&O app or BeoRemote One that have a limit of only two linked devices to any one NL device.

I have a macro that plays the James Bond theme from the touch of the button. Very fun. I simply created a Deezer playlist containing just that one song.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS