Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Free Beocenter 9000 for Spares or Repair

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Warwickshire
Posts 2,590
Gold Member
Guy Posted: Fri, Nov 19 2021 5:59 PM

As I am getting ready to move house I need to get rid of a few of my bulkier B&O items.  I have listed a few things (TV stands etc) on eBay, but I have just dug out my Beocenter 9000 and want to get rid of it for free to a Forum Member.

It was actually a Beoworld Prize win about 12 years ago!  I used it for a while but then put it in storage whilst using my BC9500 instead. It's in quite good cosmetic condition.

Known faults:

- Top glass is loose.  I think I swapped it with my BC9500 a while back.

- CD spindle has the usual crack.

- The CD actually doesn't work.  I swapped out the usual capacitor a while back but this didn't cure the fault.

I just powered it up and got a 'CLOCK' message on the lower display.  For some reason I couldn't clear this by setting the time, so there may be another fault (low battery perhaps?)

Anyway, if you want it please let me know by PM.  Collection only - I will not post!!!  I live just off the A421 between Bletchley and Buckingham.

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Warwickshire
Posts 2,590
Gold Member
Guy replied on Fri, Nov 19 2021 6:11 PM

I meant to add a link to my eBay listings - try this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/guy1680/m.html?item=224657235935&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

If any of our Danish Members want the Danish mains plugs that are listed please let me know by PM here and I'll end the listing and I'll send then to DK for just the cost of postage - it will be about £10.  I couldn't bear to take them to the dump!

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Warwickshire
Posts 2,590
Gold Member
Guy replied on Fri, Nov 19 2021 8:46 PM

I have just added two TVs, a BeoCenter 6-26 and a BeoCenter 6-23, to my eBay listings at the above link.  I was intending to advertise them here first them here but became very frustrated by the forum software and was unable to make sure that the photos were the correct way up!!!

If you have any questions about the eBay listings please let me know.

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Warwickshire
Posts 2,590
Gold Member
Guy replied on Sat, Nov 20 2021 8:51 AM

BC9000 now gone!  Other eBay listings still live ...

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS