Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

For Sale - Beomaster 4500 in excellent condition

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Andy K
Not Ranked
Wiltshire
Posts 6
Silver Member

I'm selling my Beomaster 4500 (Type 2962) as I have acquired a Beocenter which better meets my needs (I'm limited for space in the room this is going into and I don't need Powerlink).  It is in excellent physical condition, with a few tiny marks on the stainless steel surface.  Glass panels are secure and I can't find any faults.  I have tested the following systems:

Amplifier - Connected to good quality Quad speakers and sound quality is great.  Headphone socket also works well.

Radio - FM tested and fully working. AM appears to work but I don't have an AM aerial to test it with.

Aux/CD/Tape 1/Tape 2 connections - Tested incoming signals from non-B&O CD player.  I don't own any B&O components to test the outgoing signals from the Beomaster.

Phono connection - Connected to my Audio Technica AT-LP120.  This Beomaster is not fitted with an RIAA pre-amp; I assume this was an optional extra as many B&O turntables of this era had internal RIAA pre-amps.

Remote control - Responds to commands from my Beo 4 remote (not included).

Located in Salisbury, Wiltshire.  COVID-safe viewings are welcome; I'd happily connect this back up to speakers/aerial/components to demonstrate to a buyer.  As I don't have the original packaging this is collection only, although I travel with work and could potentially meet up in other areas of the country (Suffolk 5th - 9th Dec 21).  £300 £200 or nearest offer.  If you would like further information please PM me.

Andy K
Not Ranked
Wiltshire
Posts 6
Silver Member
Andy K replied on Wed, Dec 1 2021 9:11 PM

I think I was a bit optimistic with my original listing price.  Reduced to £200 ono.

Andy K
Not Ranked
Wiltshire
Posts 6
Silver Member
Andy K replied on Mon, Dec 20 2021 5:42 PM

Sold.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS