Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Constant problems switching sources on H95's

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

whalestails
Not Ranked
Posts 18
Bronze Member
whalestails Posted: Wed, Feb 9 2022 8:53 AM

My H95's constantly have issues switching between my phone and laptop and I'm wondering whether this is a common problem.

Example - I'll have my H95's connected to my laptop listening to music. I'll close my laptop and turn off the H95's. I'll then move to my phone, open Spotify etc, turn on the H95's which will connect to the phone which is visibly playing a track (tracking timing is counting) but no audio is being produced by the headphones.

Are other experiencing this? I've tried the usual resets etc.

I also have a pair of Bose QC35's which never have this problem.

schatzoy
Not Ranked
Zurich
Posts 66
Bronze Member

Yes, I have exactly the same issue. It has not been fixed until now, though I have reported it.

whalestails
Not Ranked
Posts 18
Bronze Member

It seems like the problem is something to do with recognising when a new source starts playing and automatically switching to that source. The headphones stay connected to my MacBook, so if I open that back up and start playing audio, it comes out of the headphones fine. I close the MacBook and play music from my phone, they connect but produce no audio. Very annoying and hopefully something that gets fixed soon. Not the sort of problem I'd expect from a pair of £700 headphones.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS