Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Multiroom.

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

sharkyneon
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
sharkyneon Posted: Wed, Feb 16 2022 11:07 PM

HI hope someone can give me some light.  I amnew to the forum but i own an extensive selection of B&O Products. 

I recently purchased a set of Beolab 28 to add to my active speakers collection.. 

I am having HUGE issues with multiroom  lag! or not working, when i start with Beolab 28 and try to multi room to my Beosound edge or Balance or M5  or stage  the only one that appears to work with no issues is the edge.    Balance, M5 and Stage will connect to the multi room but with no audio only controls willl work such as volume or change track or even stand by of the entire setting!.. 

if i start the Multi room from, lets say Stage. i can successfully  connect to Edge, Balance and stage.  but NO to the Beolab 28.. 

and worse of all. sometime they freeze meaning they will not connect or disconnect. the system will become unresponsive ( frozen) .   I have found myself unplugging and plugging the beolab 28 more times than i would like too.

StKong
Top 500 Contributor
Copenhagen
Posts 320
Bronze Member
StKong replied on Sun, Feb 20 2022 6:38 PM

A quick suggestion:

1 — Set the sound buffer to 2000 ms

2 — Download BeoTool and run a diagnostics

StKong
Top 500 Contributor
Copenhagen