Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

FS: White CD7000, Beocord 7000, CD4500, MMC5, MMC4000 (Pics added)

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

camshaft
Not Ranked
Posts 16
Bronze Member
camshaft Posted: Sun, May 5 2013 3:48 AM

There comes a time in your life when you realize you may not actually need two of the white stacking systems....

So I'm selling my CD7000 for $350 (Now $300) US dollars and Beocord 7000 (untested) for $120 (Now $100).  I'm also selling a CD4500 for $220 (Now $200), though I don't yet know when I'd be able to ship it since it's at my permanent home.

Please note though I have no way to test the beocord as I don't even own a cassette.  I only use the beocords to 'complete' my systems.  Also, the white laminate strip adhered to one side separated a bit, but it's not significant.  I'd call it one of those things that you'll see but anyone walking into your house wouldn't. 

The CD4500 glass touch panel has been re-glued.  I've also replaced the 4 resistors that most frequently die and leave an otherwise working unit with no sound output, along with a couple of the capacitors that often die from old age, just as preventative maintenance.

Shipping isn't included but I can give prices based on location.  I can post or send pictures of anything anyone's interested in, and can ship internationally.

Best,
Austin

CD7000 On Top

Beocord 7000 On Top

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder

$ sign = US, CA. NZ, AU, ???

BeoNut since '75

camshaft
Not Ranked
Posts 16
Bronze Member

Ah sorry, US dollars.  I didn't realize the new forum didn't carry over my location information from the old forum.  I'm located in the US.

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder

camshaft:

Ah sorry, US dollars.  I didn't realize the new forum didn't carry over my location information from the old forum.  I'm located in the US.

oh well Sad

I wish you the best of luck in making the sale ... I hope the units find a good home 

BeoNut since '75

camshaft
Not Ranked
Posts 16
Bronze Member
camshaft replied on Mon, May 6 2013 11:10 PM

I'll accept best offers also.  I'm also selling an MMC5 for $100 and MMC4000 for $150, both working perfectly.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS