Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Proposed Garden office layout

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

badgersurf
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 539
Gold Member
badgersurf Posted: Thu, Jul 18 2013 7:47 AM

Dear forum members,

My house renovations are not going as quickly as I had hoped, so the majority of my B&O gear is still hidden away in storage. In order to rectify this I have decided to build a log cabin / garden office (5m x 4M) in to which the following equipment will go:

Beomaster 4500

Beogram 4500 CD

Beogram 3300 record player

Beolink 1614

Beovision 5 (SD)

Either my Beomedia 1 or Beoport.

Beolab 3000 for the front and beovox 3000 for the rear via a passive amp.

This is the first time I have ever linked my equipment together, would it be better to have one of the powerlink splitter devices to connect the speakers to both the beomaster and BV or just have the speakers connected to the TV.

For the remote I have just purchase a second hand slightly tatty beo5 (figured that it will get damaged being in what will also be used as a garden room)?

I am also laying an extra Cat7 cable across the garden to act as a masterlink to the house when that is ever finished?

What are your thoughts? Any suggestions?

Regards and thanks

Toby

Garrettkeaton
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member

Hi Badgersurf , welcome to the Beoworld . If you are looking info for your garden ornaments and garden jewelry  all about garden decorations tips review  you can post here.

vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Gold Member
vikinger replied on Fri, Aug 16 2013 10:15 AM

Hi Badgersurf,

i don't have your particular equipment but in the past I have had a BV5 BC2 combination with Masterlink, and I've kept my Beogram set up independent, admittedly with Beovox passive speakers.

I'd be  inclined not to try to directly integrate too many things into one system. Just keep to separate systems and option your Beo4 or Beo5 for two systems in the same room.

Graham

PS. Thanks to Home2Garden...... Who looks like a spammer but at least reminded us that you had not had a reply!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS