Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoCenter 7002 including Remote & Cabinet

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

ABRE
Not Ranked
Saddleworth
Posts 4
Bronze Member
ABRE Posted: Mon, Apr 2 2012 11:46 PM

Following the  death of my father I have a BeoCenter 7002 in Teak with remote and the original fitted B&O cabinet with record & cassette storage.

The radio side was used daily, I can't say what state the turntable or cassette deck are in, but I did play a disk the other day which appeared to be fine and sounded as good as ever.

Both the turntable lid and programming cover have lost the strength of the spring opening/support although both springs are still in place and offer some resistance.

It's due to go to an auction as part of the house clearance and as such I assume it will end up unsold in a skip, but if there is a good home for it I'm sure with a little TLC it could be fully working once more.

If anyone is interested send me a PM & I'll send some pictures, I'll consider any reasonable offer, but it would probably have to be collected from where it's currently located between Leeds & Bradford.

This has possibly found a new home. Thank you to those who sent me a PM.

Andrew

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS