Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beolink 7000 - SOLD

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

js
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 382
Bronze Member
js Posted: Tue, Apr 10 2012 6:15 PM

Selling my Beolink 7000 RDS type 1631, which I have onwed since new:

- cosmetics: the alu plate, the glass plate and the body are all really beautiful, except one tiny dent at the bottom edge of the alu plate, which only a close inspection will reveal.

- working order: motor, red status LEDs, dynamic touchscreen with blue backlight, red touch screen, IR transmitters/receivers and table top charger are all working very well. I have now replaced the batteries with a new NiMh set sourced from Vapextech. Operations are really flawless.

This is really a very nice unit, very pleasing to look at and to use. I would rate it between a solid 9.5/10 and 9.9/10.

I think it would easily deserve GBP 265 or EUR 320.

Pick-up in Brussels or in Namur (Belgium). Or international shipping: costs from Belgium are not deterrent and start from:
- Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom: EUR 15.50
- rest of Europe and USA: EUR 31.00
- rest of world: EUR 62.00

Thanks, js

js
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 382
Bronze Member
js replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 8:54 AM

Updated description in the original post above

I aknowledge it was not a very good idea to offer it for sale before replacing the batteries: this is now done with a new NiMh set sourced from Vapextech. Operations are now really flawless and cosmetics remain as attractive as ever.

A very pleasing unit that would now deserve GBP 265 or EUR 320.

Thanks, js

js
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 382
Bronze Member

Just one more picture that shows this is a very nice unit.

No interest, really?

Thanks, js

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS