Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beogram CD4500, Beocord 4500, and spare Beocord Mirror Panel for sale

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

camshaft
Not Ranked
Posts 16
Bronze Member
camshaft Posted: Wed, Apr 18 2012 9:10 PM

Greetings everyone,

I'll try to put some pictures up tonight.  I have a Beogram CD4500 for sale in excellent condition.  The mirrored panel has a couple small hairline marks that I probably won't be able to photograph.  I've also re-glued the glass panel.  Price is $250 plus shipping!  That's cheaper than current Ebay prices, and I'll ship internationally!  Now $220 plus shipping, but open to any offers!

I also have a Beocord 4500 that isn't working.  It never has, but I never cared because I have no reason to play cassettes anymore.  When I have a system I always have the Beocord just to complete the look of the whole system.  The panel opens and closes fine though.  It just won't play a tape.  The mirrored panel surface is in pretty good condition but not perfect.  Price is $100 plus shipping.  Now $80 but open to offers!

Finally I have a spare Beocord mirror panel with a minor hairlike scratch .  $40 plus shipping.  Now $30 plus shipping.

All the best,

Austin

Leslie
Top 25 Contributor
the Netherlands City
Posts 5,423
Silver Member
Leslie replied on Wed, Apr 18 2012 9:12 PM

Why not swapping mirror panels Beocord to Beogram?

With "space" you probably mean "spare"? Would like to know the condition of the spare.

Brengen & Ophalen

camshaft
Not Ranked
Posts 16
Bronze Member
camshaft replied on Wed, Apr 18 2012 10:18 PM

Hey Leslie, the beogram panel has the CD clamper attached to the top.  If the panel was damaged or marred I may have bothered to figure out a way to attach it to the Beocord panel but the small hairline marks I mentioned on the CD panel are so minimal I never gave it a second thought.  And yes I meant 'spare' panel sorry.  I'll get some pics up soon.  By the way Leslie, how did my posts number get reset with the new forum and yours didn't?  I'm assuming that 2k+ posts number isn't from the new forum alone Surprise

Austin

Leslie
Top 25 Contributor
the Netherlands City
Posts 5,423
Silver Member
Leslie replied on Wed, Apr 18 2012 11:00 PM

camshaft:

Hey Leslie, the beogram panel has the CD clamper attached to the top.  If the panel was damaged or marred I may have bothered to figure out a way to attach it to the Beocord panel but the small hairline marks I mentioned on the CD panel are so minimal I never gave it a second thought.  And yes I meant 'spare' panel sorry.  I'll get some pics up soon.  By the way Leslie, how did my posts number get reset with the new forum and yours didn't?  I'm assuming that 2k+ posts number isn't from the new forum alone Surprise

Austin

You're right Austin, forgot about that (clamper thing)!

Have asked Keith to change my postnumbers. Ask him! And yes, these 2K+ are from this year.....

KiddingBig Smile

Let me know about youre spare will you, another thought is that shipping probably will spoil the deal from US to Netherlands!Sad

Take care!

Brengen & Ophalen

camshaft
Not Ranked
Posts 16
Bronze Member
camshaft replied on Fri, Apr 20 2012 10:05 PM

Leslie I tried to use the site email function to email you, but it's the first time I've done it through the new site so let me know if you got it.

And anyone make offers on the CD4500!  It really needs to go!

Leslie
Top 25 Contributor
the Netherlands City
Posts 5,423
Silver Member
Leslie replied on Fri, Apr 20 2012 10:10 PM

Got your message and replied at your Yahoo account few days ago?

Brengen & Ophalen

camshaft
Not Ranked
Posts 16
Bronze Member
camshaft replied on Fri, Apr 20 2012 10:49 PM

Ah sorry just found it in the spam folder!

Leslie
Top 25 Contributor
the Netherlands City
Posts 5,423
Silver Member
Leslie replied on Fri, Apr 20 2012 10:59 PM

Try Ebay, lots of people with heavy scratched panels who would like to have yours!

Good luck!

Brengen & Ophalen

Steffen
Top 75 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 1,408
Bronze Member
Steffen replied on Sat, Apr 21 2012 1:20 AM

Leslie:

camshaft:

Hey Leslie, the beogram panel has the CD clamper attached to the top.  Austin

You're right Austin, forgot about that (clamper thing)!

DOH, Leslie... I thought you were kind of an expert...Stick out tongue Big Smile

Leslie
Top 25 Contributor
the Netherlands City
Posts 5,423
Silver Member
Leslie replied on Sat, Apr 21 2012 6:46 AM

Never said I was one, hope you're not dissapointed nowEmbarrassed

Just  a slip of the tongue and really, I should have known that because I have about 10 of thoseStick out tongue

Brengen & Ophalen

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS