Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beocenter 7002 Caps?

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

John
Top 500 Contributor
Yorkshire England
Posts 104
Bronze Member
John Posted: Fri, Apr 20 2012 6:05 PM

All 6 yelow Axial caps on board PC6 measure high ESR though the set is working ok. C17 the one Radial cap measures ok. c18 is a Tantlum.

If I change the caps for tne Infra Red receiver will it need setting up? possily with an oscilloscope?

I would like to leave c19 c20 in the Mic Tape input c18 is a Tantlum, I will not  using Tap or mike input Would a bad c19 c20 effect anyting else in the Beocenter?                                                                             c19 , c20 are under the pcb in case of leakage.

The reason for leaving capis the wire loom and plastic clips are brittle after 30+ years of use, and I do not want to make more faults.

Finaly still on PC6 R14 a 4k7 preset slider has been hot and I intend changing it.                                                                                                                                                                     Is this common or could there be a fault causing excess current  in R14?

Thanks for looking John.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS