Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

8002 repair

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

BnOnewbie
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Bronze Member
BnOnewbie Posted: Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:55 PM

Hi there, I was hoping to get a suggestion on how to replace the plastic counterpiece holding the worm gear in place  (on drawing right above #25), Thank you Mike

BnOnewbie
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Bronze Member

Since I had a second unit for parts I  am transferring 110v unit items over to  a 220 b base. . I discovered that the solder on a board marked 94VO(110v unit)  had come off ...shown in pics with the purple wire. Since I am new at this: any suggestions on how to re-attach and connect to the board's circuit?i do not think simply soldering on will do as the whole base came off. 

My other unit (220v) has a similar board but is marked 94V-1.....any difference between those? Thanks for any input. 

sonavor
Top 25 Contributor
Texas, United States
Posts 3,732
Bronze Member
sonavor replied on Sat, Dec 27 2014 5:19 PM

Hi,

Welcome to Beoworld.
On your first question, I am still not clear what piece you are referring to.

On your second question, the transformer and power supply circuit should be the only places there is a difference between your two units. The other parts may have different revisions but shouldn't be related to 110 v or 220 v.  On my US model BG8002, I have the 94V-1 board you mention.  You can see a picture of mine here.

-sonavor

sonavor
Top 25 Contributor
Texas, United States
Posts 3,732
Bronze Member
sonavor replied on Sat, Dec 27 2014 5:36 PM

The full thread on my BG8002 is here.

-sonavor

BnOnewbie
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Bronze Member

Awesome. Thank you. 

On question 1: the worm drive is hinged in two places:

1.where it attaches to the belt and

2.ob the other end where it sits on a 'plastic nose'....shown in the diagram.and pic.

But never mind now....since i am using the spare unit's base. :)

...off to do some soldering. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS