Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beolink Gateway and App Beolink2

rated by 0 users
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Rudi Pedersen
Top 500 Contributor
Herning, Denmark
Posts 125
Bronze Member
Rudi Pedersen Posted: Tue, Apr 11 2017 9:09 PM

Hi

I am now using Beolink2 app for iPhone and iPad, There is now a group for Scenes, Cameras, Shades etc.

On the Beolink Gateway I can choose a resource as shade. Does anyone know what criterie or what kind of products can be used as shades.

I have IHC from L&K (Schneider now) - I guess IHC is more or less Danish, but maybe others know. I have shades from Somfy, but controlled by the IHC.

Is the shade group only limited to a certain product or is this meant to be for all products. 

Of course, it would be nice to groups my shades in Beolink2 right - today I have this as a scene

(yes, I have tried B&O Support - only answer is to talk to dealer)

Thanks

BR Rudi

Seanie_230
Top 50 Contributor
UK
Posts 2,278
Bronze Member
The fact that you cannot define a device as a shade for example has been reported and is being looked into.

Eclipse 65
V1-32
Beosound M5
Essence MK2
BLI

Rudi Pedersen
Top 500 Contributor
Herning, Denmark
Posts 125
Bronze Member
Is there any news here....

Like the new B&O app, a suggestion could be to have a forum for development of the Beolink2 app
Rudi Pedersen
Top 500 Contributor
Herning, Denmark
Posts 125
Bronze Member

For your information....

Next week there will be an update of the BLGW firmware to version 1.5.2 - this will ad the functionality, so you can add any resource to any bottom on the Beolink2 app

Seanie_230
Top 50 Contributor
UK
Posts 2,278
Bronze Member
Hello it works well and I have assigned my global cache that controls my curtains to the shades tab

Sean

Eclipse 65
V1-32
Beosound M5
Essence MK2
BLI

Mille12
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
Mille12 replied on Mon, Jul 10 2017 9:51 PM

Hi, Can you share how you got the new SW, as my firmware are only version 1.5.1.1 (after I run the online update).

Any tricks you can share? Or a link to the firmware download, so I can upload it manually.

Regards Mille

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Mon, Jul 10 2017 10:34 PM

I STILL cannot get the content to work for the BeoSound 5. Very upsetting.

Rudi Pedersen
Top 500 Contributor
Herning, Denmark
Posts 125
Bronze Member

Hi,

You need to know the hidden secret of Bang & Olufsen. In nearly all new products, there is a funny function build in. ;-) to cheat everyone - try a power reset before update and you will see it is working. (bad software/hardware....) This is also valid to many other brands these days...

BR Rudi

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Thu, Jul 13 2017 11:20 PM

No. It still does not function. Yet another reason to lose faith in B&O's software teams.

Rudi Pedersen
Top 500 Contributor
Herning, Denmark
Posts 125
Bronze Member
Try update first and then it fail, then power off and wait 10 sec, power on and start update again...I have even done this several times before it works....
beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Fri, Jul 14 2017 12:55 PM

I was able to get the update. I'm referring to the BeoSound 5 content not loading.

Mille12
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
Mille12 replied on Mon, Jul 17 2017 10:22 PM

Hi, Do anybody know how to make IHC room Temperture control into MLGW and out on Link2? 

Light and Shades works perfectly after the 1.5.2 update this week :-)

BR Mille

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS