Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

How To convert Wired Connection to wireless connection ?

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

gandhilovkesh
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bronze Member
gandhilovkesh Posted: Sun, Jun 18 2017 7:03 PM

Hello BeoWorld

Greetings'

I need an help from you guys to understand that if an client has these products how we gone make this an wireless setup
Products Detail : 
1) Beolab 5 - 2 Pair 
2) Beolab 2 - Subwoofer
3) System 3 - AMP ( Processor) 
And he is using some projector Screen , so please help me out to understand what we can do to make this setup as in wireless setup or do we need to add some products.
Looking forward to get some quick and positive response so that i can start discussing with the client what can we be done. 

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Quick, but not possitive.

As far as I know the BL5 is the only BL, that does not work with the (WiSa) Wireless transmitter/receiver combo.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

gandhilovkesh
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bronze Member

Any other third party Product can we use ? or can we use one receiver of each BeoLab 5 speaker? 

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
The cable workshop, Leics, UK
Posts 2,165
Gold Member

Hi,

I would strongly advise against trying to make Beolab 5 wireless.  They are not designed for this and (despite testing many wireless products from different companies) there are none that I could recommend in this case.  As MM has mentioned, Beolab Transmitter 1/Receiver 1 do not work with Beolab 5.

The best, simplest and cheapest option is always a direct cable to the speakers, even if you need to arrange some minor re-decoration to ensure that the cables are completely hidden.

Beolab 5 is one of the best loudspeakers in the World and you can easily ruin their superb sound with a poorly chosen wireless connection.  If you need any help getting the best sound from these speakers via cables, please feel free to ask.

Kind regards, Steve. 

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Founder of Sounds Heavenly Cables and Brand Ambassador for Bang & Olufsen

Sounds Heavenly are proud to sponsor BeoWorld!

Please check out my YouTube channel at https://youtube.com/soundsheavenlycables

Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
Posts 2,553
Bronze Member
Duels replied on Mon, Jun 19 2017 10:25 AM
Isn't the BL2 a little unnecessary with the BL5s?
Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

I'd say so too.

And I was wondering how he was going to use it with the BL5's when connected to the BSys3?

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

gandhilovkesh
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Bronze Member

I am new with Beo Family i don't no why anyone sale BeoLAb 2 small sub woofer .when Beolab 5 already have. it will disturbed low frequency of BL5 too.

Thanks all for your suggestion.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS