Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beoremote One BT (Netflix/Amazon) - Saving Radio Stations

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Des82
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
Des82 Posted: Sat, Apr 24 2021 12:38 PM

Hi All,

I recently bought the Beosound Stage/Beoremote/LG Tv bundle - our first B&O purchase. I don’t have the tv installed yet but am using the stage and remote as a music speaker.

I noticed on a YouTube video that the Manchester B&O guys put out that he was able to store radio stations on the Beoremote - with each station listed on the remote’s screen as he scrolled through them.

I’ve registered with tune-in and am able to choose radio stations through the B&O app but I’m not able to see any option for storing radio stations into a list on the remote that I can scroll through. Would anyone be able to advise if this is possible and if so how to  please?

Many thanks,

Des.

Frederik
Top 500 Contributor
Belgium
Posts 94
Bronze Member
Frederik replied on Wed, May 26 2021 12:58 PM

The list you access on the Beoremote One corresponds with your list of TuneIn favourites. You can favourite stations in the B&O app or in the TuneIn app. There might be some delay before they are synchronised.

Once you have stored some favourites you can also use the number keys on the Beoremote One to select a channel, provided that your selected source is already TuneIn.

Finally, you can also program a specific channel under one of the MyButtons by long pressing the desired MyButton when the preferred channel is playing.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS