Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Changing order on the Halo

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

chucky
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 331
Bronze Member
chucky Posted: Fri, Dec 24 2021 7:04 PM
It seems Santa was nice to me I got a Halo Lets have a Party !!!.

A button so my wife does not have to speak to Alexa.

How do I change order in the Halo, I would like A tout a l'heure first. Normally you just swipe to change order in scenes but here it doesn”t?

Curly
Top 200 Contributor
FL, USA
Posts 366
Gold Member
Curly replied on Fri, Dec 24 2021 9:21 PM

The wall mounted Halo is drop dead gorgeous. I’m curious—how did you install it? Did you already have electrical and/or Ethernet running to that spot on the wall?

Currently: BeoLab 17, BeoLab 18, BeoSound Core, Beosound Level, Beosound A1 2nd Gen, BeoPlay S8 Connection Hub, Halo, Essence Remote

Previously: BeoSound 1 non-GVA

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Sat, Dec 25 2021 4:48 AM

chucky:
How do I change order in the Halo,
Chose the button and drag it to the preferred position (in the above setting page).

chucky
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 331
Bronze Member
chucky replied on Sat, Dec 25 2021 8:18 AM
Carolpa:

Chose the button and drag it to the preferred position (in the above setting page).

On an Ipad it sucks a little bit that is why I couldn’t figure it out, thanks!

Did you have also problems with getting it in the app and updating?
chucky
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 331
Bronze Member
chucky replied on Sat, Dec 25 2021 8:23 AM
Curly:

The wall mounted Halo is drop dead gorgeous. I’m curious—how did you install it? Did you already have electrical and/or Ethernet running to that spot on the wall?

Currently: BeoLab 17, BeoLab 18, BeoSound Core, Beosound Level, Beosound A1 2nd Gen, BeoPlay S8 Connection Hub, Halo, Essence Remote

Previously: BeoSound 1 non-GVA

It is funny, I texted my dealer, why is it when I visit you I always have to paint and plaster…

So yup made a hole in the wall and run a 5 volt wire. I run it on wifi otherwise you need a poe adapter behind the halo and then it is not so clean as now.

The wire is pretty thin though, you can use anything as long as there is a phone charger behind.
Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Sat, Dec 25 2021 9:57 AM

chucky:
Did you have also problems with getting it in the app and updating?
Actually not. But I still use a desktop & Mac Mini.

A pity that the coloured icons do not show up on the Halo. I tried to change the text colour. No success, but strangely the used Lua command was without errors, accepted. 

chucky
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 331
Bronze Member
chucky replied on Sat, Dec 25 2021 11:37 AM
Did anyone get colors on the Halo? I remember seeing it somewhere, maybe Khimo can make some fonds?
Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Sat, Dec 25 2021 12:20 PM

chucky:
Did anyone get colors on the Halo? I remember seeing it somewhere, maybe Khimo can make some fonds?
There are coloured dots on the Halo if it is set for Beovision 11, Harmony,........... representing the coloured keys of a BR1.

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Mon, Dec 27 2021 11:51 AM

Carolpa:

chucky:
There are coloured dots on the Halo if it is set for Beovision 11, Harmony,........... representing the coloured keys of a BR1.

I'm wondering if B&O might have another surprise for us down the road. Comparing the screen size and resolution specs of the Halo to the Beo6, it looks like the Halo COULD be capable of displaying full color album cover art.

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Mon, Dec 27 2021 12:04 PM

beojeff:
Carolpa:
chucky:

I'm wondering if B&O might have another surprise for us down the road. Comparing the screen size and resolution specs of the Halo to the Beo6, it looks like the Halo COULD be capable of displaying full color album cover art.
Last week I purposed the same in a survey I did get send about the Halo Smile 

So same idea!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS