Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beovision 7.32 and ipod connection query

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Raymondwatts
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
Raymondwatts Posted: Fri, Apr 6 2012 7:39 AM

Good morning everyone. 

I wonder if anyone can help me with this. I want to connect and play my ipod through my beovision7.32. I assume I can do this using the red, white, yellow pin sockets on the side on the tv set but the connection is not automatic. I guess there must be a set up somewhere to tell the tv set to read the ipod. Other items I plug into the same sockets seem to work ok like a Wii unit for example.

Any ideas would be welcome. 

Thanks

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Fri, Apr 6 2012 10:25 AM

I would presume you need to press [CAMERA], or (bad news) you need a proper video signal to wake-up the connection

BeoNut since '75

The Secret Alpaca
Not Ranked
Somewhere in Europe.....
Posts 46
Gold Member

A Wii (or any other video device) will auto switch the TV to CAMERA. However, the audio signal alone will not.

Add CAMERA to your Beo 4 by pressing STANDBY (red dot) and LIST together. Select ADD?, then scroll through the list until CAMERA is shown. Press GO to add CAMERA to the LIST button on your remote.

Now, when you wish to listen to your iPod, hit LIST on your Beo 4 until CAMERA is displayed on the screen of the remote. Then press GO and you should be able to hear your music....

Raymondwatts
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member

Thank you very much, that has done the trick.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS