Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

I think i have messed up my Beo4 setup...

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 2 Followers

rjtoconnor
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
rjtoconnor Posted: Sun, Mar 2 2014 3:18 PM

Last night i decided to try and set up my Apple TV with my Beovision10. I already had a ATV gen1 set up (from when i first bought the TV), but wanted to upgrade to the gen 3 ATV.

Anyway, i unplugged he PS3 swapped the HDMI over to the ATV, moved the IR sensor and turned it all on... TV working, Apple working, controller not working... no surprise, but i start playing with the controller and intuitive it is NOT!!

Bottom line - I deleted my old ATV control, plus my Sonos setup (which was under camera), the controller wont work the ATV and the only upside is i can still select the ATV and my virgin media.

I have searched the internet and can't find a guide that explains how to program a function to operate a 3rd part system. I can add buttons, but how do i get those buttons to control the ATV. I will also at some point want to set up a button that will select the composite input and then work the PS3.

Help appreciated!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS