Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoPort (BeoLink PC) registration obsolete?

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Aleksei
Top 500 Contributor
Russia
Posts 84
Bronze Member
Aleksei Posted: Fri, Jun 1 2018 5:08 PM

Hi,

I have installed the BeoPort in my system with the latest BeoPort software. Several years ago when I have played with the similar unit, the product asked for the registration e-mail and after that I could get the access to the N.Radio resources. This time it does not ask anytjing, and N.Radio says "Not registered".

There are some differences in the installations. Previously, BeoPort was the only device, and now I also have BeoSound 5 in the Masterlink (My BS5 radio named Radio in the Masterlink, not N.Radio, so it is not the naming issue) but I suspect that it is somehow related with the end of support as discussed here.

Do you know how to check to be sure?

https://beointegration.wordpress.com/

1:BV7+BL7.1+BS4+BL6000+BV6+BL2000+MLGW+Beo4

2:BV7+BL7.4+BL3500+BM5+BL3+Lutron GE/Sivoia QS+HikVision+Dune+LinTronic+BLGW+Beo4+Beo5+Essence remote+BeoTime+BeoLinkPC+BL4+KNX+... BeoMaster900

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
Aleksei:

Hi,

I have installed the BeoPort in my system with the latest BeoPort software. Several years ago when I have played with the similar unit, the product asked for the registration e-mail and after that I could get the access to the N.Radio resources. This time it does not ask anytjing, and N.Radio says "Not registered".

There are some differences in the installations. Previously, BeoPort was the only device, and now I also have BeoSound 5 in the Masterlink (My BS5 radio named Radio in the Masterlink, not N.Radio, so it is not the naming issue) but I suspect that it is somehow related with the end of support as discussed here .

Do you know how to check to be sure?

https://beointegration.wordpress.com/

I suggest you plead with B&O support for some help. Hopefully it’s a tweak somewhere ... other wise other owners (like me) might have reboot issues !

BeoNut since '75

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS