Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beovision 10-46 and HDMI

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

scuba79
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
scuba79 Posted: Fri, May 14 2021 2:36 PM

Hello everyone!

I’m trying to connect my Beo 10-46 to my laptop via HDMI (and to my new Apple TV).

I tried to read the manual but no luck.

Is there anyone that can guide me through?

Thanks

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

That should be fairly easy.

However, your problem probably is that you have to configure one of the HDMI ports for it and assign that to a button/a command on the Beo4.

Please reread the Guide, page 11 and onwards:

https://bangolufsenassistentgohe.blob.core.windows.net/manuals/TELEVISIONS/BEOVISION_10/beovision10_guide_english.pdf#page12

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

scuba79
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
scuba79 replied on Sat, May 15 2021 2:08 PM

I'm really sorry but the guide is not so clear at all and I was trying already before disturbing the community....Beo is amazing but not so user friendly!

I gave up...it's really disappointing to have such nice tv and not being able to connect a simple HDMI input...

Is there anyone else that can provide me some screenshots? Otherwise I have no other chance to call the support

Thanks in advance

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Warwickshire
Posts 2,590
Gold Member
Guy replied on Sat, May 15 2021 2:58 PM

The manual that MM linked to should be all the information that you need, and it includes a couple of screenshots of the relevant menus.  Just go through slowly and carefully. 

Connect your hdmi leads to the TV's input sockets and note the number (AV1, 2, 3 etc) and then refer to the manual, and specifically the CONNECTIONS menu, to set up the corresponding connections.

scuba79
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
scuba79 replied on Sat, May 15 2021 3:43 PM

In the rear pabel I Have two HDMI sockets, how do I know which one is AV1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or6?

Confused

Tthanks

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Warwickshire
Posts 2,590
Gold Member
Guy replied on Sat, May 15 2021 4:26 PM

Page 24 of this manual shows hdmi A B or C:

https://bangolufsenassistentgohe.blob.core.windows.net/manuals/TELEVISIONS/BEOVISION_10/beovision10_gettingstarted_english.pdf

Then in the CONNECTIONS menu choose AV2 (assuming nothing is connected to SCART socket AV2), call the source V.MEM, then scroll down to HDMI, and choose the corresponding input A B or C.

Once stored, you should be able to select that hdmi input using V.MEM on the remote.

(EDIT: Not all models have hdmi input C, so yours probably just has A and B)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS