Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Coffee

rated by 0 users
This post has 189 Replies | 3 Followers

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Sat, Jul 7 2012 10:26 AM

Rolf:
On Sunday, we will have our own Capuccino, here´s a draft:

That's not a Capuccino, 'tis a Catuccino

I shall have to show the picture to our local and demand a kangaroo Laughing 

BeoNut since '75

malcolm welborn
Top 500 Contributor
canary islands
Posts 188
Founder

yes blue mountain very expensive but not if youbuy when in jamaicamy daughter on holiday there brought good  old dad 2 kilos back

malcolm

moxxey
Top 25 Contributor
South West, UK
Posts 5,359
Bronze Member
moxxey replied on Sat, Jul 7 2012 11:38 AM

Guys, I can recommend Has Bean (https://www.hasbean.co.uk) for roasted beans. Ordered some El Salvador beans yesterday afternoon, arrived first thing this morning. Great service.

Chris Harrison
Top 200 Contributor
Peak District
Posts 381
Bronze Member

Rolf, How did you do the Latte Art of the face?

Looks Superb!

Beosound 8, Beotime, Beocom 4, Beo 5, Lutron Rania, MacBook 15" (Mid 2015), iPad Pro, iPhone 6S, B&O Play H3, Beolit 12, Form 2, A8 Headphones, B&O Play A1, B&O Essence

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Sun, Jul 8 2012 9:18 PM

elephant:

Rolf:

LOL!!!!

Congrats to your new A3, elephant and for those awesome postings! Can we get the A3 morning set up in this thread, please?

Regards,

Rolf

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Sun, Jul 8 2012 9:21 PM

malcolm welborn:

yes blue mountain very expensive but not if youbuy when in jamaicamy daughter on holiday there brought good  old dad 2 kilos back

malcolm

Brave daughter Big Smile! May I ask, what it costs over there in the home market? In my place I pay at the local dealer € 16,00/100g Lightning.

Regards,

Rolf

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder

Rolf:

elephant:

Rolf:

LOL!!!!

Congrats to your new A3, elephant and for those awesome postings! Can we get the A3 morning set up in this thread, please?

Regards,

Rolf

Of course you can Rolf Smile here is one I just happened to have prepared Big Smile

BeoNut since '75

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Sun, Jul 8 2012 10:12 PM

Chris Harrison:

Looks Superb!

Hey Chris,

basically you can use stencils or dispensers with stencils and scatter e. g. cocoa or chocolate powder over the milk froth. We decided for a stencil, not plastic but stainless steel made.

For the previous post, I took a picture out of the internet Laughing. Sorry, I didn´t want to mislead you or anybody else, that is why I wrote that I posted a draft pic.

Our stencil hasn´t arrived yet, if so I will try a pic and post it, probably come up with the realization next weekend. I doubt that we will get it that professional, because our coffee machine pours the coffee after frothing the milk, so always two brown dots are in the milk froth. Maybe somebody any idea to avoid?

If you are interested, I can post the link to the shop?

Regards,

Rolf

Chris Harrison
Top 200 Contributor
Peak District
Posts 381
Bronze Member

Rolf:

Chris Harrison:

Looks Superb!

Hey Chris,

basically you can use stencils or dispensers with stencils and scatter e. g. cocoa or chocolate powder over the milk froth. We decided for a stencil, not plastic but stainless steel made.

For the previous post, I took a picture out of the internet Laughing. Sorry, I didn´t want to mislead you or anybody else, that is why I wrote that I posted a draft pic.

Our stencil hasn´t arrived yet, if so I will try a pic and post it, probably come up with the realization next weekend. I doubt that we will get it that professional, because our coffee machine pours the coffee after frothing the milk, so always two brown dots are in the milk froth. Maybe somebody any idea to avoid?

Regards,

Rolf

Looks superb Rolf. I thought it was all handmade. I must get one of those - a link to the shop would be super!

Chris

Beosound 8, Beotime, Beocom 4, Beo 5, Lutron Rania, MacBook 15" (Mid 2015), iPad Pro, iPhone 6S, B&O Play H3, Beolit 12, Form 2, A8 Headphones, B&O Play A1, B&O Essence

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Sun, Jul 8 2012 10:30 PM

elephant:

Rolf:

elephant:

Rolf:

LOL!!!!

Regards,

Rolf

Of course you can Rolf Smile here is one I just happened to have prepared Big Smile

Wow, that´s gorgeous!

But the paper tells me, that it was yesterday Whistle. Even if you are ahead in Down Under, the german news talking tonight about Federer and not Murray Smile.

But I will remember tomorrow morning (my time now is 11.23 pm) with a big smile and look again at your picture, superb! Makes me think to try to have a coffee next Sunday with Anna Netrebko as well Big Smile

Have a good start of the week!

Regards,

Rolf

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Sun, Jul 8 2012 10:41 PM

Rolf:
But the paper tells me, that it was yesterday Whistle. Even if you are ahead in Down Under, the german news talking tonight about Federer and not Murray Smile.

Yes ! The headline was very misleading ... talk about piling pressure on the poor chap Sad

BeoNut since '75

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Sun, Jul 15 2012 9:55 PM

Good morning Australia! Still Sunday here where I live. The stencil has arrived this week:

Good packaging.

Then the real surprise:

elephant:

Rolf:

How did you know? A real Catuccino! Laughing

I´m waiting for your kangaroo. Whistle

Have a good week,

Rolf

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Sun, Jul 15 2012 10:15 PM

Chris Harrison:

Rolf:

Chris Harrison:

Looks Superb!

Hey Chris,

Regards,

Rolf

Looks superb Rolf. I thought it was all handmade. I must get one of those - a link to the shop would be super!

Chris

Hi Chris,

please see my new and nice metal Catuccino stencil above. Here is the link to the Chatara website. Unfortunately the shop is only either in french or german. If I may support you, please let me know.

I didn´t manage to get the exact same stencil as of my draft, but this one is the best I could find. If you google, you will find some others, but they are all made of plastic (like the beoplayer Sad).

It´s getting late, so I will show you and the others our results from todays Sunday morning cappuccino in the starting week.

Regards,

Rolf

Andrew
Top 100 Contributor
Frinton, UK
Posts 917
Bronze Member
Andrew replied on Fri, Jul 27 2012 1:07 PM

I bought a Magimix Nesspresso from a car boot sale for £5 - absolutely brilliant coffe - Roma is good and I am working my way through the range - even the decafs come out fine - quick and easy and tastes superb - I understand Heston also has one in his restaurant!

I did have a siemens coffee maker but the nesspresso beats it hands down - would love to get into more esoteric machines but would probably buy another nesspresso when this one breaks - best £5 I've ever spent

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Sun, Aug 19 2012 8:42 PM

Since it´s a bit quiet in the thread I will use the hot weekend (37 degrees) to post my promised show up with the first "Catuccino" we madeCool. (More thinking about some cold stuff.) So here it is.

Wifes try out:

My try out:

O. K., I already know whose try you will judge first place Embarrassed.

In general, there is room for improvement and need for some practice, so we will continue for excellence Smile.

Regards,

Rolf

teus
Not Ranked
Posts 15
Bronze Member
teus replied on Wed, Sep 26 2012 11:50 AM

Jura Z9 anyone?

BeoVision 7-32 DVD; BeoCenter 6-23; HDR-2; BeoLab4000's; Beolab11; T1611; BeoSystem 6500; Beolit 12 and saving for moreBig Smile

Flappo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 850
Bronze Member
Flappo replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 12:13 PM

Pg tips. It's this amazing new coffee substitute that has just been invented by scientists in India.apparently it's found in monkeys armpits and has amazing qualities like making your pee go green.

Bob
Top 200 Contributor
Charente, France
Posts 418
Bronze Member
Bob replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 2:00 PM

Absolutely love it and my cats gave you high paws for that Wink - the 1st one is definitely YES from all around here Geeked

the only down site is, that I be now forced to get one and do better Sad

Grusse

bob

Rolf:

Since it´s a bit quiet in the thread I will use the hot weekend (37 degrees) to post my promised show up with the first "Catuccino" we madeCool. (More thinking about some cold stuff.) So here it is.

In general, there is room for improvement and need for some practice, so we will continue for excellence Smile.

Regards,

Rolf

Don't worry - be Happy

Nick
Top 150 Contributor
Nottingham
Posts 785
Bronze Member
Nick replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 6:43 PM

teus:

Jura Z9 anyone?

what sort of price does that come in at?

Flappo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 850
Bronze Member
Flappo replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 6:46 PM

you couldn't afford it

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Fri, Sep 28 2012 9:51 PM

Bob:

Absolutely love it and my cats gave you high paws for that Wink - the 1st one is definitely YES from all around here Geeked

the only down site is, that I be now forced to get one and do better Sad

Grusse

bob

Hi Bob,

let me know, when you are ready for competition Yes - thumbs up.

How many and what kind of cats do you have?

Regards,

Rolf

Bob
Top 200 Contributor
Charente, France
Posts 418
Bronze Member
Bob replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 1:13 AM

Hi there, will do and as for cats - 4 here everyone different, but no pedigree (only pedigree I'm concern about is in B&O's ;).

alles gutte

bob

Rolf:

Hi Bob,

let me know, when you are ready for competition Yes - thumbs up.

How many and what kind of cats do you have?

Regards,

Rolf

Don't worry - be Happy

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 9:54 PM

Guten Abend Bob,

wow, 4 of them, that is most likely exhausting when they are scrambling altogether, I know what I´m talking about - having three ourselves. Also different, but all pedigree, fits together with B&O Whistle. Just have a look at our Coonie in my Avatar, listening (and watching) to the sound of our lovely Beolab 6000 speakers Smile.

Seriously, we also had non-pedigree cats before, my first one almost the size of the Coonie, they are all cute.

Looking forward to your catuccino attempt Coffee.

Einen schönen Abend!

Kind regards,

Rolf

Bob
Top 200 Contributor
Charente, France
Posts 418
Bronze Member
Bob replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 10:21 PM

I will shout when ready Rolf,

I'm just a poor boy..... no money for pedigree (honestly they not even mine - adopted ;)Mine darling is Pablo (the one sleeping on top of BC2200), than there is Pumpkin - who lives at neighbours, Pandora (no Sir it's male!) doesn't get along with Pebbles or and Pablo. It used to be different when their mother Georgia was alive and before Peebles was adopted - territorial wars at peak here Super Angry

With my gypsy life style - couldn't keep pedigree ones (last Tomcat I had years ago in Kentucky is long gone). But I will not deny I'm cat lover, more cat father Whisper I'm only just settling down (5th year at same place Cool) - so yes heart attacks do works wonders ;)

it used to be times when I cannot open door at other place I used to live - it was immediately dark around with cats and kittens I fed and saved from death in winter - may find photos somewhere ;)

I'm terribly sorry, but despite the fact that my father was German and I used to speak fluently - now (I blame it on age not laziness) I understand and can read but not to actively use German language (unless of course its Octoberfest  - in that event I speak fluently even Japanese Big Smile )

Alless Gutte

bob

Rolf:

Guten Abend Bob,

wow, 4 of them, that is most likely exhausting when they are scrambling altogether, I know what I´m talking about - having three ourselves. Also different, but all pedigree, fits together with B&O Whistle. Just have a look at our Coonie in my Avatar, listening (and watching) to the sound of our lovely Beolab 6000 speakers Smile.

Seriously, we also had non-pedigree cats before, my first one almost the size of the Coonie, they are all cute.

Looking forward to your catuccino attempt Coffee.

Einen schönen Abend!

Kind regards,

Rolf

Don't worry - be Happy

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 11:18 PM

Bob:

Mine darling is Pablo (the one sleeping on top of BC2200),

Big SmileBig SmileBig Smile

Ours are using the Beovox Cona for a nap .........

Bob:

But I will not deny I'm cat lover, more cat father it used to be times when I cannot open door at other place I used to live - it was immediately dark around with cats and kittens I fed and saved from death in winter - may find photos somewhere ;)

Good attitude, Like! Looking forward to photos. We came up with pedigrees, because we had to, I would really say save, Francis, in Italy. In a pet store she was held in a big size bird cage, upon which another small bird cage with a Chihuahua was placed and just the opposite side a yellow snake (2 m) in a terrarium, being only a 6 weeks old Thai cat. Those two blue eyes were too much to take. Since this time we were only able to bring in pedigree cats, because she was a bit special and we were afraid that she could suffer from deseases brought in by cats from outside, e. g. from an animal shelter or a farm. Sadly, she passed away, it´s now two years, 14,5 years old, after surgery.

Bob:

I'm terribly sorry, but despite the fact that my father was German and I used to speak fluently - now (I blame it on age not laziness) I understand and can read but not to actively use German language (unless of course its Octoberfest  - in that event I speak fluently even Japanese Big Smile )

Alless Gutte

bob

I´ve been the last two years on Octoberfest, and I think you do a hell of a job, still being able to speak at allBig Smile! Did you practice this year? Ever have been living in Germany?

Kind regards,

Rolf

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 12:06 AM

Rolf:
Sadly, she passed away, it´s now two years, 14,5 years old,

Ours too - have not had the heart yet to get a new one

BeoNut since '75

Bob
Top 200 Contributor
Charente, France
Posts 418
Bronze Member
Bob replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 1:48 AM

Sadly I haven't left Great Britain more than 4 years (promise it's not because I'm scared they would not let me back in) Big Smile , but just because is great Winkunlike my heart what isn't so great Time

I'm still looking for the pictures Unsure (gosh i didn't realized that dementia is setting in as well)

Here "our pretties" Pablo before B&O's in household :

Pandora (the back riding cat):

Just plain pretty Pumpkin (the rabbit killer):

and Pebbles (at rare occasion not bullying others):

Last time I've lived in Germany was late 90's (long before EURO and all that) working for SMS (think they no more), spent some time around the world and before UK lived in USA - cannot remember last Octoberfest I've been to (note to myself: cut down on lager!  Stick out tongue  hicks)

Tshuss

bob

P.S. I'm really glad I've replied to your catucino post and will be honoured, shall you accept my friend request

Don't worry - be Happy

Bob
Top 200 Contributor
Charente, France
Posts 418
Bronze Member
Bob replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 1:52 AM

elephant:

Rolf:

You definitely must, I know it's very painful get over the loss - there's more cats in need of love!

Wink

Don't worry - be Happy

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 8:01 PM

Bob:

P.S. I'm really glad I've replied to your catucino post and will be honoured, shall you accept my friend request

I gladly accepted!

Bob:

I'm still looking for the pictures Unsure

Thanks for your cool pictures! Gorgeous cats, obviously enjoying their lovely home (is back riding a regular part of the "cat satisfaction and care program" Whistle?) They seem to be really big ones?!

Here are the three cuties living in our home:

From left to right we have Chiara (2), Elija (0,6) and Gino (9). What you would maybe not expect is, that the first ones have the same mother! If you cross Siam and Oriental Short Hair you get either one of it, not mixed, although one kindle can contain both of them.

They sit on our new garden bench altogether which we thought of would be used by ourselves. As you may guess, it´s usually not the case Smile.

Bob:

Here "our pretties" Pablo before B&O's in household :

Ahh, I understand, it´s all for the cats, you brought in B&O to make it more comfortable for them, great Wink. Let B&O know about the new target group!

Seriously, I recognized that our cats (at least the two older ones) calm down, if I play specific music. Also the two younger ones like to watch TV: Sometimes they try to catch the soccer or basketball players. Or, if a road is shown, they touch the screen, realizing that it is not moving, then looking behind it. There it is: The curiosity of a cat! But they never damaged the fret of our Beovision.

Bob:

cannot remember last Octoberfest I've been to (note to myself: cut down on lager!  Stick out tongue  hicks)

Hence, take your time to pimp up your motobike (I expect the original blue light on!). I´m not at the Octoberfest this year. Next year is a possible date, so you´ve got plenty of time to fix it. My wife plans to go to the Cannstatter Vasen, which is quite the same event, happening in Stuttgart and following just after the Octoberfest. Might be an alternative, if Octoberfest beer is not sufficient?

Bob:

Sadly I haven't left Great Britain more than 4 years (promise it's not because I'm scared they would not let me back in) Big Smile , but just because is great Winkunlike my heart what isn't so great Time

I´ve been two years ago first time ever in UK, visiting our branch in Denham. Last year been to London, had a meeting in this furious battleship lying in the River Thames. I really liked it! You should try to travel some times abroad again, it´s worth it (but you already know that, right?).

Kind regards,

Rolf

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 8:10 PM

elephant:

Rolf:

Hi Ed,

I totally agree with Bob. It hurts so bad if they go, but if I´m looking at our cuties right now, I know that I have to take and bear it, because every single minute is worth it!

P. S.: If you have more than one cat, it´s also hard for the ones left behind, they are mourning as well, did you know that?

Kind regards,

Rolf

Bob
Top 200 Contributor
Charente, France
Posts 418
Bronze Member
Bob replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 8:42 PM

Rolf:

Thanks for your cool pictures! Gorgeous cats, obviously enjoying their lovely home (is back riding a regular part of the "cat satisfaction and care program" Whistle?) They seem to be really big ones?!

Here are the three cuties living in our home:

From left to right we have Chiara (2), Elija (0,6) and Gino (9). What you would maybe not expect is, that the first ones have the same mother! If you cross Siam and Oriental Short Hair you get either one of it, not mixed, although one kindle can contain both of them.

Ahh, I understand, it´s all for the cats, you brought in B&O to make it more comfortable for them, great Wink. Let B&O know about the new target group!

Hence, take your time to pimp up your motobike (I expect the original blue light on!). I´m not at the Octoberfest this year. Next year is a possible date, so you´ve got plenty of time to fix it. My wife plans to go to the Cannstatter Vasen, which is quite the same event, happening in Stuttgart and following just after the Octoberfest. Might be an alternative, if Octoberfest beer is not sufficient?

I´ve been two years ago first time ever in UK, visiting our branch in Denham. Last year been to London, had a meeting in this furious battleship lying in the River Thames. I really liked it! You should try to travel some times abroad again, it´s worth it (but you already know that, right?).

Kind regards,

Rolf

Danke shoen Rolf

yes it's all around cats here (they allow us to slave on them and we silly humans only happy to oblige),

yes back ridding is ritual which take place any-time back is available with cherry on the top when he finally settles on you and put his tiny ass on your head ;) and they not monsters but  on bigger side ;) (had to whisper this bit - or I hear: "what do you call fat?" )

Your cats are stunning and honestly can't you put some comfortable cushions on that rock or spare B&O unit ? - don't let me call RSPCA ;) Wink

Take notice - this is providing for your cats needs ;) I'm amazed that Pablo didn't used his claws to mark territory, but he was heard saying "he's mine!" 

Cats in my experience have excellent taste - therefore appreciate Bang and Olufsen's even heat distribution as well - give them a credit they don't scratch anything or insist on climbing on top of my Vintage BC3500 

Ooh I'd love to pimp my "mobility scooter" (as one of my friend calls Beemers) to original, but apparently it's illegal Sad and my missus would never forgive me to have all the fun to myself (in fact I had to sell the radio box/single conversion kit) and year seem reasonable as I have almost all there

My travelling times may be over, although I'd love to go for really long international spin and to show my bike his mummy - factory it was born at and depends on health conditions mine and my disabled partner I care for around the clock - she loves bikes perhaps more than I do (if that's possible), but there isn't many "good" days for her lately.

I try to capitalize on good days and take her out the "prison" as much I can and conditions allows, but it will happen ;)

Shall you be in UK (again), despite we're rather far from epicentre in middle of nowhere (Cleve look the other way ... not mocking Devon mate ;) and don't mind gypsy like condition - pay as a visit ;)

All the best

bob

Don't worry - be Happy

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 10:20 PM

Time to start a cat thread ... we used to have a dog thread, so why not a cat thread !

BeoNut since '75

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 10:51 PM

Bob:

Danke shoen Rolf

yes it's all around cats here (they allow us to slave on them and we silly humans only happy to oblige),

yes back ridding is ritual which take place any-time back is available with cherry on the top when he finally settles on you and put his tiny ass on your head ;) and they not monsters but  on bigger side ;) (had to whisper this bit - or I hear: "what do you call fat?" )

Your cats are stunning and honestly can't you put some comfortable cushions on that rock or spare B&O unit ? - don't let me call RSPCA ;) Wink

Take notice - this is providing for your cats needs ;) I'm amazed that Pablo didn't used his claws to mark territory, but he was heard saying "he's mine!" 

Cats in my experience have excellent taste - therefore appreciate Bang and Olufsen's even heat distribution as well - give them a credit they don't scratch anything or insist on climbing on top of my Vintage BC3500 

Ooh I'd love to pimp my "mobility scooter" (as one of my friend calls Beemers) to original, but apparently it's illegal Sad and my missus would never forgive me to have all the fun to myself (in fact I had to sell the radio box/single conversion kit) and year seem reasonable as I have almost all there

My travelling times may be over, although I'd love to go for really long international spin and to show my bike his mummy - factory it was born at and depends on health conditions mine and my disabled partner I care for around the clock - she loves bikes perhaps more than I do (if that's possible), but there isn't many "good" days for her lately.

I try to capitalize on good days and take her out the "prison" as much I can and conditions allows, but it will happen ;)

Shall you be in UK (again), despite we're rather far from epicentre in middle of nowhere (Cleve look the other way ... not mocking Devon mate ;) and don't mind gypsy like condition - pay as a visit ;)

All the best

bob

Hi Bob,

I´m really sorry, hearing your partner is not well. I keep my fingers crossed that good days may find you both more often in the days coming! I will have you on my mind when planning my next trip to UK, thanks for the invite.

As for the cushion of our cats, please take the following picture as one example of many before calling RSPCA:

Considering Pablo´s gesture, I would never call RSPCHBbC (guess what is meant?), rather assuming that he is gently touching, taking care for his dedicated tin opener Yes - thumbs up. Clever cat!

My Chiara one time jumped upon my Beogram 4500, but did no harm, thanks to excellent B & O vibration prevention (and she was a bit lighter at that days) Big Smile.

Kind regards,

Rolf

Bob
Top 200 Contributor
Charente, France
Posts 418
Bronze Member
Bob replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 10:52 PM

I've suggested that already and been hashed Sad Smile

"nothing personal - it's just business"

b

elephant:

Time to start a cat thread ... we used to have a dog thread, so why not a cat thread !

Don't worry - be Happy

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 11:03 PM

Bob:

b

elephant:

Nevertheless, great idea! It is just how you pack it. Name it "What music are you playing with your cats on your B&O" or " what B&O equipment is your cats favorite sleeping cradle", "What are you playing for your cats", another "How cats influence B&O equipment". What do you think? I could spend some pictures and stories to each of the headlines Smile.

And it will be a bit releasing the tension of other threads Whistle.

Kind regards,

Rolf

Bob
Top 200 Contributor
Charente, France
Posts 418
Bronze Member
Bob replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 1:33 AM

Rolf:

Bob:

b

elephant:

Nevertheless, great idea! It is just how you pack it. Name it "What music are you playing with your cats on your B&O" or " what B&O equipment is your cats favorite sleeping cradle", "What are you playing for your cats", another "How cats influence B&O equipment". What do you think? I could spend some pictures and stories to each of the headlines Smile.

And it will be a bit releasing the tension of other threads Whistle.

Kind regards,

Rolf

He he Rolf,

How about Beo Cats (the other consumer line of Bang an Olufsen)?

and what tension ...?

sure looking forward to first thread Cool

bob

Don't worry - be Happy

Bob
Top 200 Contributor
Charente, France
Posts 418
Bronze Member
Bob replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 2:13 AM

Yes - thumbs up Wink

elephant:

Don't worry - be Happy

Rolf 2
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
Posts 324
Bronze Member
Rolf 2 replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 8:51 AM
Robob204:

He he Rolf,

How about Beo Cats (the other consumer line of Bang an Olufsen)?

and what tension ...?

sure looking forward to first thread

bob

Don't worry - be Happy

Hi Bob,

excellent, "BeoCats" is a great title! Won't you please start and open it, being the first one asking for such a thread and inventing the title?

Kind regards,

Rolf
Bob
Top 200 Contributor
Charente, France
Posts 418
Bronze Member
Bob replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 11:38 AM

Rolf:

Hi Bob,

excellent, "BeoCats" is a great title! Won't you please start and open it, being the first one asking for such a thread and inventing the title?

Kind regards,

Rolf

It has been done my friend (and I'm scattering archives for pictures documenting cats and B&O's - in my case it's easy as my first B&O appered just few months ago ;)

looking forward your contribution

b

Don't worry - be Happy

tournedos
Top 10 Contributor
Finland
Posts 7,357
Bronze Member

Just remembered this old thread. I appreciate good coffee but I'm not interested in any high fidelity coffee making or cluttering my kitchen with various grinders and other apparati, so I bought myself a Nespresso Lattissima+ last Christmas. I was so happy with it that I bought another one to use at the office - and now this new Inissia for the GF, who doesn't care for milk in her coffee.

I still brew a pot of "regular" wakeup coffee each morning and use my old Bialetti Moka pots occasionally, but these are just unbeatable for that quick coffee.

--mika

Page 2 of 5 (190 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS