Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Your latest addi(c)tion?

This post has 1,503 Replies | 6 Followers

Dennis
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 627
Bronze Member
Dennis Posted: Sat, Oct 13 2012 6:01 PM

Just realized, that this thread hasn't been started on the new forum yet! I have changed the name from 'Your latest purchase' to 'Your latest addition' as I find that better. So here we go…

Guess what?! I've got even less space again! Big Smile This time I got hold of quite some goodies!

Two weeks ago I was at a Bang & Olufsen arrangement in "Den Gamle By" - "The Old City", a open-air museum where you can see about 75 historical houses collected from all over Denmark, which have been dissembled and build up again there - in Aarhus, Denmark. The main subject was Bang & Olufsen in the 70’s. Ronny Kaas Mortensen, a 3rd generation Bang & Olufsen employee told about Bang & Olufsens history from the start till the late 70’s, and why Bang & Olufsen was one of the only surviving Danish factories during that time – Very interesting! In connection to that, a person who turned out to be one of the most important persons for Bang & Olufsen in the 70’s, was also there. Guess who? JACOB JENSEN! And I even got his autograph! 

Jacob was also there back in May to record a DVD telling about his revolutionary design at the time - the DVD was released in connection to the arrangement. I bought one - of course! Big Smile

There is a recreated 70’s street in ‘Den Gamle By’, where there’s a Radio & TV shop, Pauls’ Radio, from the same period. I fell into conversation with a very kind person there, and we started to talk about different equipment, design and so on. I told him, that I've been collecting B&O equipment for a few years now. The conversation suddenly fell onto one of the BeoMaster 6000 4Channel and a BeoGram 6000, which were lined up in the shop. I told him, that I have a BeoGram 6000 at home and had been searching for a BeoMaster to go with it – Guess what? He had a faulty BeoMaster 6000 4Channel at home he wanted me to have! It is indeed in need of some TLC, but I love messing around with these lovely old things. And it simply looks beautiful together with my BeoGram 6000! Take a (good!) look at it – some of you will maybe notice something different. Wink

Tell me if you notice something. Wink

As you can see, there's only light in the right site of the BeoMaster, so that will need attention. I haven't had any loudspeakers connected to it yet, as I'm not sure how good the volume control works, but I can see the volume indicator move when I light on the display. Although giving me the BeoMaster 6000 4Channel is already a very kind gesture, he also wanted me to have this:

I will tell you in a second, why the next two pictures are interesting.

Inside the unit:

What you see on the picture, looks be to a normal MX2000 but... What you see on the picture is THE VERY FIRST! assembled MX EVER! The man was working for Bang & Olufsen at the time, and he told me it was the first one, and that he was the one who had assembled it. He called it a laboratory model - I think it means, that if there still had to be made corrections on the TV, it would be made at that stage.

And why I took pictures of the two lower corners?: The Beovirus infected would probably already have noticed, that the "Beovision MX2000" and "Bang & Olufsen" in each corner is missing - There's also no "Bang & Olufsen" in the middle, like on the later models. Furthermore there's no label on the back of it.

If this really is the first assembled MX (And I believe it is! - I really got the impression, that he knows the TV inside out. He also asked me, if I could be interested in the 10 cm thick briefcase with all the original diagrams he has at home - He will give it to me next time we meet), then it's pretty special! Stick out tongue

What's your latest addi(c)tion?

- Dennis

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

Dennis:
Guess what?! I've got even less space again! Big Smile This time I got hold of quite some goodies!

Tillykke Dennis, groft sagt (undskyld) skidt ud af et lykkehorn. try to Google that

You lucky guy you, I read about the show, next time in DK I will go there. Things like this gets me depressed and sentimental, longing for the old country, there will be played a lot of Danish music today

Here my latest addi(c)tion, pair of P45s bad condition, probably the magnets got loose in tranportation (I hope not), they are still up in McAllen TX. On the other hand, if the magnets are loose, I will try to make a tool to position them correctly and keep them in place while gluing, interesting work.

Collecting Vintage B&O is not a hobby, its a lifestyle.

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

Martin if you have an idea or how you would like the tool please mail me, if I make it I would like to make it fitting for most sizes possible.

Dennis
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 627
Bronze Member
Dennis replied on Sat, Oct 13 2012 7:48 PM

Tak Søren! I must admit, that I feel quite lucky sometimes! A couple of years ago I got a faulty BeoCenter 7007 for free. As I got it home and opened the lid: Hello..... MMC1 in perfect working condition! Lets have a Party !!!

After that I was about to cry - The BeoCenter was supposed to go to the recycling station if I hadn't saved it! Crying

I'm sorry for getting you depressed! The only cure for a Beo-related depression is to go on a pilgrimage to Struer! - Please tell me if you go to Struer sometime. It could be nice to meet you at the museum! Smile

Your P45's do indeed look like they could need some TLC! I've actually thought of buying a pair of P50's.... hmmm... and I think I know were to find a pair which are also in need of some TLC for a good price... I'll let you know next week, if I've bought them!

- Dennis

Steffen
Top 75 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 1,408
Bronze Member
Steffen replied on Sun, Oct 14 2012 12:06 AM

Dennis - You are so lucky!!! Meeting Jacob Jensen - getting a free BM 6000 - wow!!! Yes - thumbs up

You were asking if we could see anyhing different on the Beomaster.
Hmm - I'm not sure, but as far as I remember there used to be written 'BANG & OLUFSEN OF DENMARK' instead of just 'BANG & OLUFSEN' on those models - and only BEOMASTER 6000 - without the '4 channel'...Huh? Hmm Is that it..?

Dennis
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 627
Bronze Member
Dennis replied on Sun, Oct 14 2012 1:06 AM

You're definitely on the right track! Wink

Over the frequency wheel:

• Normal BM6000 4Channel: 'BEOMASTER 6000 4CHANNEL' 
  • Mine: 'BANG & OLUFSEN'

Under the frequency wheel:

• Normal BM6000 4Channel: 'BANG & OLUFSEN OF DENMARK'
  • Mine: 'BEOMASTER 6000 4CHANNEL

Furthermore does mine not have the black lines over and under the control panel, and the control panel is blank instead of matte like on a normal one. Explanation: My BM 6000 4Channel is a preproduction or maybe even a laboratory model like the MX2000 - Don't know if you remember my BM6001? It's a preproduction BM6000 and it has a different writing on 3 or 4 spots - so the same principle: That they changed some details on the product before the final production was started. Anyway, he told me that he had bought it when he still worked at Bang & Olufsen, and that it stood somewhere in the factory. I guess it could have been used for test purposes. Maybe someone could take a picture of a normal BM6000 4Channel so we could compare them?

The BM6000 4Channel, MX2000 and BM6001 are definitely keepers!

EDIT: Oh, and at one point I stood right next to Jacob as he was looking at a BeoMaster and BeoLab 5000, and I considered to start a conversation with him, but I didn't knew what to say. Embarrassed But definitely a great memory anyway! Big Smile

- Dennis

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Sun, Oct 14 2012 1:32 AM

very nice post to what hopefully will become a very valuable thread

thank you very much !

and a lovely story Dennis - and pictures galore.

You are a lucky person indeed -- and thank you for the excuse to re-visit Aarhus :) but for me it will not happen until 2014 :( as 2013's travel funds are being reserved for a family wedding in Thailand 

BeoNut since '75

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

Dennis:
EDIT: Oh, and at one point I stood right next to Jacob as he was looking at a BeoMaster and BeoLab 5000, and I considered to start a conversation with him, but I didn't knew what to say. Embarrassed But definitely a great memory anyway! Big Smile

I may have reacted in the same way, but he should know that we are collecting his Beo designs and keeping them running, I'm sure he would become a Beoworld member if he knew about us, a missed opportunitySad. You will have this memory for ever, and be sorry, you didn't speak to him.

Dennis
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 627
Bronze Member
Dennis replied on Sun, Oct 14 2012 2:07 AM

elephant:

very nice post to what hopefully will become a very valuable thread

thank you very much !

and a lovely story Dennis - and pictures galore.

You are a lucky person indeed -- and thank you for the excuse to re-visit Aarhus :) but for me it will not happen until 2014 :( as 2013's travel funds are being reserved for a family wedding in Thailand 

Yes, I hope more people are going to tell their "purchase stories" and maybe continue telling in the "What are you working on now" thread, if they have bought something in need of some TLC. 

And thanks - Søren is always screaming for pictures Laughing ... and I love sharing them, so why not! Big Smile

I remembered someone was talking about going to Aahus in September. Hopefully you'll be able to visit "Den Gamle By" next time - Poul's Radio is a really nice little store. A few pictures can be found here. I hope they are going to publish some pictures from the B&O-Weekend!

- Dennis

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

Dennis: We have the *flash your Beo* thread, wouldn't it be a good idea to move this one to *Vintage*, I'm sure Martin could fix that, he has super powers.

For my part it would be nice to avoid the later years items (and all the fruit stuff), that comes up in the flash thread, and keep this one clean Vintage.

You thread, your choice Big Smile

Man man, the more I think about your visit there in Aarhus, the more sorry I feel for not have been thereCrying, Wel,l another time.

Dennis
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 627
Bronze Member
Dennis replied on Sun, Oct 14 2012 2:26 AM

Point taken! There's also a bit more story to tell about a vintage product compared to a brand new. Wouldn't it be in place to change the name to 'Your latest addi(c)tion' instead then? - Most of the people who buy a vintage B&O product are mostly infected with the Beovirus just a few hours after!

Søren, there's only one thing to do, until you're able to go to Struer: Buy some more vintage B&O! 

@Martin, could you use your super powers on this thread, if you see it? Thanks in advance!

- Dennis

Steffen
Top 75 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 1,408
Bronze Member
Steffen replied on Sun, Oct 14 2012 10:31 PM

Dennis:
Maybe someone could take a picture of a normal BM6000 4Channel so we could compare them?

Unfortunately I don't own one of those - but here are some originals from B&O catalogues:

Dennis
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 627
Bronze Member
Dennis replied on Sun, Oct 14 2012 10:45 PM

I could kill for a white BM6000 4Channel! There was a complete white BeoSystem in the window of Paul's Radio consisting of a BM6000 4Channel, Beocord 5000, Beogram 6000 and 4 white P50's I think.... Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of it...

- Dennis

stevenvk
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
stevenvk replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 11:58 AM

Dear all,

After many years of drooling over the beautiful equipment many here have, I can finally count myself to a proper owner of a B&O set. After research and websearch I opted for a near perfect Beocenter 7000 with brand new MMCE20 element and a pair of white s45.2’s. To my surprise the complete documentation, remote and an U70 heaphone were included.

To make the set more complete I opted for speakers stands, which I found but had to buy including speakers, which were a set of palisander s45.2’s and a set of rosewood S45’s. The s45 set will be sold on, but both s45.2 set I will keep.

My problem: The palisander s45.2 set has minor discolouring and feels a bit dry. How do I feed the wood and with what? Do I use an oil or furniture wax or something else?

Another small problem are the stands themselves, they have little rust spots. Just to be sure and not to completely ruin them, is there a proper foolproof way to clean them?

Last but not least, I had found a thread that dealt with the springs inside the beocenter covers, these do not open (or stay open) perfectly. However I cannot seem to find the thread anymore, any suggestions?

I hope this is the proper thread to post these questions.

Glad to call myself a member!

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

stevenvk:
I hope this is the proper thread to post these questions.

This thread was made for bragging about your vintage and post photos of it, It should be moved to Vintage shortly, The right place for older equipment and questions about it, is "Vintage". When you start working on your pieces, and want to show how too and how you are progressing, we use the "Workbench".

The S45s: Clean the wood with mineral spirit, sand it with a 200 grain sand paper, until same color all over, sand with a finer grain if wanted. Clean properly with a brush and a lint free rag moistened with mineral spirit. Soak with boiled linseed oil (Danish oil) after 1/2 to one hour wipe of excess, let dry 24 hours, sand very light with fine grain, soak with oil, wipe of excess, let dry 24 hours, polish with lint free rag.

Instead af mineral spirit, Isopropyl Alcohol can be used.

Stands: Sand until rust is gone, Clean with Alcohol or mineral spirit, paint (spray) with a base paint, wet sand the whole stand, clean with alcohol, spray with original color. I have been using hammered light gray and hammered dark brown for stands.

And we love pics.

Welcome to the forum

stevenvk
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
stevenvk replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:31 PM

Perfect! Thank you very much for the info, I will keep posting in the proper thread in mind. I am a big fan of pics as well so photos and youtube clips will be uploaded as soon as everything is in the condition I would like. 

'Till then!

Edit 1: So the question remains if a beocenter 7000 with s45.2's on stands is something to brag about? Smile

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

stevenvk:
Edit 1: So the question remains if a beocenter 7000 with s45.2's on stands is something to brag about? Smile

Any Vintage B&O is worth bragging about, any B&O isBig Smile, of course special items like the ones Dennis found are more interesting,

We collect vintage B&O and many of us refurbish them as close to original as possible, and we are interested in everything that concerns these items, the "your latest addition" is a good thread to keep other members informed of what you have, what you bought or found, and post a good story about it.

As I am living in Mexico I buy my B&O mainly in the US, but have bought in DK and these items has traveled thousands of Km. Its also amazing to see what and where members gets or make parts, no more available, coming from other members all over the world or made by members and send to help another member. And these are the stories we would like to see here on the "YOUR LATEST ADDI(C)TION" thread, thank you Dennis for starting it.

And Martin, Or any moderator, please move it to Vintage !!! before we get crowded with newer B&O and fruit items.

Dennis
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 627
Bronze Member
Dennis replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 5:15 PM

I've now changed the threads name to 'Your latest addi(c)tion'! And you're welcome, Søren, although there's nothing to thank about - that I can read all the stories, that hopefully are going to be shared in this tread is thank enough - that's why I started the thread. Smile

But I would like to send a thanks back to you, Søren, for the idea of making this a vintage thread only and for the little addition to the threads name: Your latest addi(c)tion. 

@Stevenvk, I think Martin (Dillen) can supply new belts for your BC7000 if needed. I found the belts for the tape deck in my BC7007 to have the same consistency as thick, black oil. He may also know how to make the covers open and close correctly again. 

- Dennis

chartz
Top 25 Contributor
Burgundy, France
Posts 4,171
Gold Member
chartz replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 7:14 PM

Well done Dennis, well done!

Now I WANT a Beomaster 6000 quad, possibly mint to match my Beocord 5000.

Bravo. 

Jacques

Dennis
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 627
Bronze Member
Dennis replied on Mon, Oct 15 2012 9:35 PM

I'm very sorry Jacques! I want to buy a BeoCord 5000 to go with my BM after I saw you've bought one - should we say we're even? Laughing

Besides, that I want to buy a BeoCord 5000 now (And also a pair of P50 actually...), there's only one problem with getting this BM6000 4Channel which is, that I want to display it together with my BG6000, but I haven't got the space for it! Any ideas what to do? ConfusedStick out tongue

- Dennis

Peter the Biker
Top 100 Contributor
Eastwestfalia
Posts 944
Gold Member

Dennis:

<snip>

but I haven't got the space for it! Any ideas what to do? ConfusedStick out tongue

- Dennis

A hammer and a chisel for breaking a hole in the wall of your apartment to get more space ...

SCNR

Peter the biker

Peter the biker

Dennis
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 627
Bronze Member
Dennis replied on Tue, Oct 16 2012 10:05 PM

It's tempting, I must say! Unsure

I've been doing a bit of thinking, and I may be able to sort something out, if I rearrange a few things. Wink Right now I'm sanding down the lid of the BG6000, and if it's going to look as good as I think it is, then it would be such a shame just to pack it away...

- Dennis

Orava
Top 100 Contributor
Finland
Posts 991
Bronze Member
Orava replied on Wed, Oct 17 2012 8:07 AM

Latest addition,Beomaster 4000 on its way. Addiction, well I should hit the brake, so many items on the line waiting to be served or refurbed, not enough time , not enough space with all of those Beos and -70 recievers...

blah-blah and photographs as needed

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

Orava:

Latest addition,Beomaster 4000 on its way. Addiction, well I should hit the brake, so many items on the line waiting to be served or refurbed, not enough time , not enough space with all of those Beos and -70 recievers...

Pics or it didn´t happenLaughing

Orava
Top 100 Contributor
Finland
Posts 991
Bronze Member
Orava replied on Wed, Oct 17 2012 1:33 PM

Søren Mexico:

Pics or it didn´t happenLaughing

I think DHL does not offer that service

blah-blah and photographs as needed

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

Please gentlemen do not tell me I´m raving or rambling or a total maniac, here goes.

In May this year, I knew that my son, studying in Aarhus DK, was coming home for vacation and with at least one empty suitcase, so of course I had to fill it with some goodies, first I found a BG 1202, and then from Martin just to fill the suitcase these amazing Beovox 1600 type 6219. The boy packed the suitcase, but as he got nervous about the BG 1202 he only put the speakers in the suitcase and the BG in his backpack, I told him if anything got damaged he would have to stay in DK forever Laughing, he did good. So, packed as Martin do it, and shipped from Copenhagen to Horsens in DK, packed in a suitcase, with train from Horsens to Copenhagen, then 11,000 Km, Copenhagen, Madrid, Mexico city, 2 hours heavy traffic to my house.

Here the pics after unpacking, the speakers exactly as Martin told me.

I took them apart and gave them some TLC, new caps, new resistors

Also the wood and grills got their part, the 1600 are standing up to the wall on my S45 (83), that gives, ear high when I sit down.

The other side of the same speaker, both look a like.

To make it perfect Martin provided the 2 pregnant B&O signs

Connected to my BM 2400 and playing Blondie

These 3 item will be bolted to the wall in my workshop and my BG 2404 will will get a board to stay on, I´m running out of floor space.

This combination BM 2400, Beovox 1600 2 way gives an incredible good sound for such small speakers, they sound better than my S45s, and maybe better then my Beovox 3000 panel. When I bought the speakers I thought about hanging them in the garage, but no sir, they stay in my workshop, thou shall not cast pearls for swinesSmile

The Beovox types 6228 and 6236 are 3 way speakers made 1969 to 1971, I wonder if the 6219 is earlier, but they are at least 42 years old, amazing.

Maybe Martin has some more to tell about them, where he got them and how.

Now, will I have to open my S45s and my Bvox 3000 and put in Dayton caps ???

Thank you Martin, Thank you Christian, good job.

Dennis
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 627
Bronze Member
Dennis replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 8:29 PM

Wow Søren, your 1600's look like new after you've given them some TLC! Great job. Smile

I just came home with this (Sorry for the bad pictures): 

A BeoMaster 1200! I've always wanted one of these. Sadly it's shows no sign of life, but I gave next to nothing for it, and it's in close to mint condition so I'm satisfied anyway! Smile The sides are coming apart from the BeoMaster, but I think it's gonna look great once I get that fixed and give it a good clean.

- Dennis

Leslie
Top 25 Contributor
the Netherlands City
Posts 5,423
Silver Member
Leslie replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 9:24 PM

Take care of this one Dennis! I have three of those and the first one I bought for 10 euro's, cleaned it, replaced the acrylic slider with a self made and sold it on Ebay for 301 euro!Whistle 

Tomorrow I'm gonna pick up the fourth....

Brengen & Ophalen

Dennis
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 627
Bronze Member
Dennis replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 10:08 PM

I gave exactly the same for mine, 75DKK = 10€!

But 301€ when you sold it again... Surprise They would never go for anything near that here in Denmark! If only I had an Ebay account... But it does take quite some time to build up a good reputation on Ebay so there would probably go quite some time before any of one's listing would make that big profits! But you have to start somewhere of course! Wink

Leslie:
Tomorrow I'm gonna pick up the fourth....

And like Søren says: Pics or it didn't happen! Big Smile

- Dennis

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

Dennis:

Actually I´m quoting Rich, but its a good quoteLaughing

Leslie
Top 25 Contributor
the Netherlands City
Posts 5,423
Silver Member
Leslie replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 10:29 PM

Doubts about my purchase for tomorrow? Will post a picture! These 1200's seems to be very popular. This one has been sold for ?  Wanna see mine that has been sold for 301 euro?

Brengen & Ophalen

Leslie
Top 25 Contributor
the Netherlands City
Posts 5,423
Silver Member
Leslie replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 10:34 PM

Søren Mexico:

Dennis:

Actually I´m quoting Rich, but its a good quoteLaughing

There are some that needs to be convinced...

Brengen & Ophalen

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

Leslie:

Doubts about my purchase for tomorrow? Will post a picture! These 1200's seems to be very popular. This one has been sold for ?  Wanna see mine that has been sold for 301 euro?

We love pics, but here in this thread, give it some history too, from where, condition, why and traveling, way distance, how many owners, funny story about how you got it.

tamtapir
Top 150 Contributor
Örebro, Sweden
Posts 521
Gold Member
tamtapir replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 10:38 PM

Put the BM 6000 on your wall. I´v done that with mine.

tamtapir
Top 150 Contributor
Örebro, Sweden
Posts 521
Gold Member
tamtapir replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 10:48 PM

Picked up in Stockholm today: two Beovox S60 and 1 piece of Beomaster 4000. Needed the two S60 to match the pair I´v already connected to BM 6000 4ch.

In the trunk:

Testing at home:

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

Looks like TLC and go. Nice pieces, and the BM has the FM preset cover

Leslie
Top 25 Contributor
the Netherlands City
Posts 5,423
Silver Member
Leslie replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:02 PM

Søren Mexico:

Leslie:

We love pics, but here in this thread, give it some history too, from where, condition, why and traveling, way distance, how many owners, funny story about how you got it.

Shall I start making pictures the moment I leave my house, step in my car, pick up the BM1200, pay, go back home, etc. etc.

Brengen & Ophalen

Dennis
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 627
Bronze Member
Dennis replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:05 PM

tamtapir:

Put the BM 6000 on your wall. I´v done that with mine.

Does it hang flat on the wall (In that case, how have you managed to do that?) or does it stand on a shelf? To put it on a shelf is not a opportunity, as it would have to sit so high, that I wouldn't be able to see anything but the front of it - Besides that I also hate the look of shelf brackets. Ick!

- Dennis Smile

tamtapir
Top 150 Contributor
Örebro, Sweden
Posts 521
Gold Member
tamtapir replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:13 PM

I used a mounting set for lcd tv. I shall try to remember to take som photos tomorrow. Smile

tamtapir
Top 150 Contributor
Örebro, Sweden
Posts 521
Gold Member
tamtapir replied on Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:19 PM

Lots of love, fine sanding paper and linseed oil! The woodwork is very dry but theres not one singel mark in the veneer.

Yes, the cover is in its place. The seller found it yesterday on the floor in his fathers house. No lamps are working and the Sp1 knob is broken. Thats all.

Page 1 of 38 (1504 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS